[/table]
Pink-hued eyes lead the room, stark white hair crowns the head of their leader. The darkness seems to accent the dude well. Miriam preferred the shadows though, he clung to the sidelines like a veil on a bride’s countenance. He enters the meeting hall upon summon, arm aching from dog-training and a toothpick wedged in his canines. Taking to flicking open and closed an old zippo repeatedly as he waits for the meeting to unfold. Silvery hues glittering in interest.

[spoiler=INFO & INVENTORY]
- biography — theme music
personality — Valiant , Astute, Hard-bitten, Immoral, Kind, Receptive.
physically — 95% ( ARTISTIC REFERENCE ) — 5'6'' short medium-haired brunette with silver eyes lined with dark circles, smothered in tattoos and scars. Golden-capped canines and adorned with finely crafted silver chain necklaces, bracelets, and rings. He wears tattered clothes and tactical-wear. 
✖ open for peaceful interaction / open to attacks ( ask to maim ) no kill
✖ bisexual ( open to plot )
weaponsknuckled trench knife
throwing knives

—suffers from Emphysema
Kleptomaniac

relations
'rocky' Dean Santivaro x Muriella Trejillio-Santivaro
No Crushes - widowed
late Wife Bevalina Poole ▪ deceased
Medium difficulty physically - difficult mentally
inventory
✖ tactical belt & thigh straps
✖ silver rings
✖ throwing knives
✖ trench knife with steel knuckles
✖ drawing journal
✖ machete
✖ miscellaneous silver
[/spoiler]
[color=transparent]

[sup]HOUSE OF BASTARDS
BIOGRAPHYPINTERESTAESTHETIC
[Image: fhU8PJu.jpg]
[div style="width: 350px; text-align: justify;"]meetings were not something he was very accustomed to- not unless he was in some weird community that voted on decisions, which were few and far between these days. with his hands in his hoodie pockets, he flashed a little smile to ves, choosing not to take a seat and just lean against the nearest stable object.

[align=center]"speech" | normal

[align=center]
WHAT YOU DID IN THE DARK.
[div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 8pt; color: #808080; line-height: 120%; font-family: arial; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 4px;"]BO BUTLER / 39 / LOS SANTOS / TAGS

♔  Ves smiled, lips revealing his sharpened teeth. Seeing Miriam had made the man happy. He had proved himself worthy of staying, and had even watched him make jewelry curiously, looming over his shoulder while the older man worked. He didn't mean to be intimidating by it, but the child-like curiosity that overtook him when people were doing things he wasn't used to brought himself to watch closely, occasionally asking questions about the process.

♔  Seeing Bo show up, and that flash of a smile, made Ves show his own, crooked grin. It was nice seeing new faces. He stood up and clapped his hands, seeing something close to him flinch--Miguel. Fuck, Ves had almost forgotten about the dude. He sighed through his nose and somewhat waved to the tall man.

♔  "Alright, glad to see you all here!" He called, clapping his hands again as he looked between the three now in the same room as him. "First things first, I'm glad to see some activity pick up. I am in need of some higher positions--I could use a second-in-command, or even any of the high positions we have. Come see me and we will arrange things." He nodded his head.

♔  This idea that Ves had was taking him longer than he liked to admit--but it was such a large task. But, he thought, it would be nice for everyone. Himself included. A nice change of pace and scenery would do the hotel wonders, he thought. He smiled nice and wide and waved his hands towards the ceiling and spun in a slow circle, showing the chandelier he had gotten. The light it emitted was slightly dim--it seemed like every light in this place was sucked up by the dark walls.

♔  "I'm thinking of redecorating the hotel. Redoing the walls, the bedrooms, or even the outside. If that fairs well, we can see about personalizing bedrooms," he smiled as he faced the three again, arms outstretched in a giddy-like glee.

♔  "TEXT!"

// ooc ;; an overall ooc rundown!
      - congrats on the activity everyone! keep it up!
      - hp tryouts are here!
      - remodeling thread is here!

[spoiler=//tags -- updated ;; 07/09/20]
general
> vesania bielschmidt | ves, vessie
> male ;; he/him
> 27 years ;; ages real time ;; april 18th
> los santos ;; leader

physical
> physical health ;; 90%
> minor injuries ;; n/a
> major injuries ;; n/a
> important things to note ;; [search up what that organ thing is called]

appearance
> long, white hair ; pink-red eyes ; rather thin, small shoulders and wider hips ; 6'01" ; 160 lbs
> tattoos on his whole body, including face ; piercings all over body as well, including ears, left eyebrow, nose, tongue, chest, naval, and other spots ; forked tongue ; sharpened canines
> wears a patchy, old vest with a fur collar ; ripped skinny jeans ; no shoes
> carries a picture of his brother ; some pocket change ; possibly a flask
> important things to note ;; ves has albinism

personality
> very laid back and flirty ; he is easy-going and likes to make jokes ; hides a lot about himself ; really difficult to gain his trust ; just as easily to lose it ; doesn't settle well if he is getting bad vibes from somebody ; very childish when he trusts someone ; bit of a goofball ; very blunt when talking ; not worried about how his words may affect someone ; suspicious of people he first meets ; starts things if he knows he's gaining something from it
> adhd ; ptsd
> plays with his hair often ; blinks really hard during conversations ; is unable to make eye contact

relationships
> pheobe bielschmidt x henry bielschmidt ;; pheobe - m.i.a ; henry -  deceased
    > henry passed in freak accident
    > pheobe went missing at scene of the crime
> axel bielschmidt ; chris bielschmidt ;; axel -  alive ; chris - deceased
    > chris passed away due to an illness
> pansexual ; demiromantic
> no known crushes

interaction/confrontation
> easy mentally | medium physically
> has no filter | ALL IC OPINIONS
> non-violent power play allowed
> will not attack/kill/maim/capture without asking the author
> do not kill/maim/capture without asking me (timothy)
> if you want to attack, use this colour (red) and underline it

misc importance
> "this is him talking." ;; his speech is in italics
> this is him thinking ;; thoughts are in italics
[/spoiler]

[align=center][Image: ves_8_2.jpg]
[align=center]
[b][i]I PUT MYSELF THROUGH LIVING HELL
[align=center]*:・゚✦[b] JUST SO I COULD FEEL WHAT I FELT WHEN [abbr=pinterest]YOU[/abbr] [abbr=bio]TOOK[/abbr] [abbr=playlist]ME[/abbr] [abbr=penned by timothy - all ic opinions]IN[/abbr]
THE ENTERTAINMENT'S HERE - meeting [21/09]

♔  Ves strolled into the meeting room again -- the official name of the room lost -- and spun a chair and he sat in it, the back of the seat between his legs as he put his arms on the top of the chair and smiled. "Meeting!" He called as he clapped his hands.

// ooc ;; sorry this is so short but I'm gonna make up for it in the next post!!

[spoiler=//tags -- updated ;; 07/09/20]
general
> vesania bielschmidt | ves, vessie
> male ;; he/him
> 27 years ;; ages real time ;; april 18th
> los santos ;; leader

physical
> physical health ;; 90%
> minor injuries ;; n/a
> major injuries ;; n/a
> important things to note ;; [search up what that organ thing is called]

appearance
> long, white hair ; pink-red eyes ; rather thin, small shoulders and wider hips ; 6'01" ; 160 lbs
> tattoos on his whole body, including face ; piercings all over body as well, including ears, left eyebrow, nose, tongue, chest, naval, and other spots ; forked tongue ; sharpened canines
> wears a patchy, old vest with a fur collar ; ripped skinny jeans ; no shoes
> carries a picture of his brother ; some pocket change ; possibly a flask
> important things to note ;; ves has albinism

personality
> very laid back and flirty ; he is easy-going and likes to make jokes ; hides a lot about himself ; really difficult to gain his trust ; just as easily to lose it ; doesn't settle well if he is getting bad vibes from somebody ; very childish when he trusts someone ; bit of a goofball ; very blunt when talking ; not worried about how his words may affect someone ; suspicious of people he first meets ; starts things if he knows he's gaining something from it
> adhd ; ptsd
> plays with his hair often ; blinks really hard during conversations ; is unable to make eye contact

relationships
> pheobe bielschmidt x henry bielschmidt ;; pheobe - m.i.a ; henry -  deceased
    > henry passed in freak accident
    > pheobe went missing at scene of the crime
> axel bielschmidt ; chris bielschmidt ;; axel -  alive ; chris - deceased
    > chris passed away due to an illness
> pansexual ; demiromantic
> no known crushes

interaction/confrontation
> easy mentally | medium physically
> has no filter | ALL IC OPINIONS
> non-violent power play allowed
> will not attack/kill/maim/capture without asking the author
> do not kill/maim/capture without asking me (timothy)
> if you want to attack, use this colour (red) and underline it

misc importance
> "this is him talking." ;; his speech is in italics
> this is him thinking ;; thoughts are in italics
[/spoiler]

[align=center][Image: ves_8_2.jpg]
[align=center]
[b][i]I PUT MYSELF THROUGH LIVING HELL
[align=center]*:・゚✦[b] JUST SO I COULD FEEL WHAT I FELT WHEN [abbr=pinterest]YOU[/abbr] [abbr=bio]TOOK[/abbr] [abbr=playlist]ME[/abbr] [abbr=penned by timothy - all ic opinions]IN[/abbr]
[align=center][table]
♛ — MIRIAM K. SANTIVARO
Topic Options