keep it minimal - joey’s “discord” channel
okay, this is finally finished lol

I DON'T BELONG TO ANYONE,
[size=9pt]BUT EVERYBODY KNOWS MY NAME —— INFO
THANK YOU!!

[align=center]
✰[b] — BABY, I'M JUST TOO WEAK
[font=verdana][sub]she ; her [color=black]/ discord : scully#2222 / dump / halfmoon
[align=center][div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: .6px; color: #494949;"]currently, joey's mental health is around a 20-25%. this is off the back of having rosie, postpartum depression has hit her pretty hard and it's eating at her with the danger she's in about the murder. as well, she feels very alone where she's at.

[align=center]
[font=verdana][sub]she ; her [color=black]/ discord : scully#2222 / dump / halfmoon
should i make a weekly task thread for her? idk

[align=center]
i sent this in my server before but i wanna share here too

joey, arriving at bp, ready to seduce for information
all the gay men at bp: https://twitter.com/reactionvidehoe/stat...76768?s=21

[align=center]
i'm dead
i was SCREECHING

okay, i wanna list her opinions on the other groups?

[align=center]
[align=center][div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: .6px; color: #494949;"]heartchart, but make it about the groups!

flintlock lodge
joey likes flintlock, finds it a safe place to live. however, the sleepy mountain can often be slow pace for the blonde. she’s found the gossip scene, though, and that definitely spices up life for her and makes the mundane day to day at the lodge much more bearable. that being said, if joey’s family weren’t in flintlock, she probably wouldn’t be living there after she discovers the badlands.

the badlands
once she visits for the first time, joey is hooked. the no morals, high class yet seedy atmosphere is just what she longs for. she also feels a strong tie there, being accepted almost instantaneously by the leadership there, escaping some judgement she feels at the lodge at times. she would consider packing up and moving there, but josephine knows her siblings wouldn’t do super well there and it would lose the escapism it is to her.

northstar district
joey doesn’t know much about northstar. she hasn’t been, but would love the beach. but, much like flintlock, she could find day to day life there pretty boring. as well, her habit of killing men and stealing doesn’t exactly line up with northstar district’s philosophies and practices.

bluestem prairie
if she didn’t want to avoid her motherly obligations or the lodge wasn’t in a crisis, joey would never want to go to bluestem. the idea of cowboys and ranching might actually be her worst nightmare. plus, she wouldn’t find very many partners there.

los santos
there’s some mixed feelings when it comes to los santos. on one hand, she would be extremely turned off by the catholic roots, even if it is quite different, but joey also isn’t one to turn down a good time. the drugs could entice her and keep her coming.

cult of dionysus
joey loves their parties. she would probably drop everything to attend the nights of wine. as well, she’s a fan of their open and free love. but, she finds a lot of their beliefs and traditions and rules really weird and she isn’t really interested in learning more about it.

[align=center]
Topic Options