chaosdino #7160 ★ brooke ★ she/her
[align=center]
[table]
[/table][/table]
[table][/table]

just checking out to hide from life ;
Is it cool if I track?

[align=center][align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: center; font-size: 9pt; line-height:13px;"]
crOWSS ugh yes its totally fine love <33

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. "It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged." It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.
ocean floor kisses

[align=center]
[table]
[/table]
[b]FULL NAME
ALIAS(S)
ZODIAC

SEXUALITY

PLACE OF BIRTH
RESIDENCE
OCCUPATION(S)

HEIGHT
WEIGHT
HAIR COLOR
EYE COLOR

ALIGNMENT
TEMPERAMENT
LANGUAGE(S) SPOKEN

TRAITS 
MENTAL HEALTH

HEADCANNONS
— some head cannons!
[table][/table][/table][/table]

look who came tumbling back in here after like five months or something like that whooooops hi to anyone who cares sksksk

sksksksksksksksksk

[align=center][align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: center; font-size: 9pt; line-height:13px;"]
CROWS ?

aimless, wandering wide-eyed ✦ dump
[div style="border: transparent; background: transparent; width: 400px; margin-top: 2px; margin-left: 9px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: lowercase;"][font=arial][color=black][align=center]― && ―
woo! i don't know why i am doing this again, but i am semi-back? i'm taking things slow because i have a lot going on but i have missed writing so i want to do a few things with it, create some characters and fun stuff. probably do a few rps but only if whoever i'm doing it with is chill with me not being that active. i'm taking things really slow.

[align=center]
[table]
here comes the sun
and i say it's all right
[table]
[div style="width: 250px; min-height: 221px; padding: 0px; text-align: justify; font-family: work sans light, arial; font-size: 7pt; color: #093D33; line-height: 1.2;"]your main text goes here !!
[div style="border-left: 1.5px solid #c9c9c9; padding: 0px; padding-left: 10px; width: 238.5px;"]this is the code for blockquotes !!
VERVAIN WISTERIA FENRIR
[fa]search[/fa]
little darling
oh, you fill my lungs with sweetness, fill my head with you
rebel just for kicks
feeling it since 1966
[table]
[div style="width: 250px; min-height: 221px; padding: 0px; text-align: justify; font-family: work sans light, arial; font-size: 7pt; color: #773A33; line-height: 1.2;"]your main text goes here !!
[div style="border-left: 1.5px solid #c9c9c9; padding: 0px; padding-left: 10px; width: 238.5px;"]this is the code for blockquotes !!
cassandra everleigh
[fa]search[/fa]
she was born in a storm
lightning in her soul, thunder in her heart,
chaos in her bones
SOME LYRICS GO HERE!
[table]
[I]LYRICS — [abbr=BY ARTIST]TITLE[/abbr]
[table]
[I]LYRICS — [abbr=BY ARTIST]TITLE[/abbr]
[table]
[I]LYRICS  — [abbr=BY ARTIST]TITLE[/abbr]