[/table]
-- Hello & thank you Aj, I look forward to roleplaying with you fellow oddballs
-- Hi Hootowls, Thank you --

-- I actually have not gotten around to watching that one yet (le sigh) it's on my list though, I recommend Death Note if you're still new to anime and want to explore it whenever you feel like it. I'd describe it as a supernatural thriller (?)

-- I loved the first series, Percy's humor/sarcasm is how I go about my days! And yes I felt the same about dear Piper, I could tell what they were going for but meh. I did like th eplot though, but I just never grew to like Jason or Piper; I did like getting a perspective with Nico, and I do liek the Roman characters Frank & Hazel.

-- I think I will, I love weirdos writers :}
-- Hm yeah I had to do a bit of re-reading but I got the gist of Frank's BG anyways, or I just aid attention to what I thought was important to me lol.

-- May I ask where to find profile coding help? I found the guide for fancyposts but for some reason I am lacking the ability to find this >.<
Heyo! I'm Beatles
I can kinda agree on the whole "not good at socializing" thing, at least irl. I'd like to think that I'm more open on the internet?? sskkskdk
But it's nice to see a new face around here! Please enjoy :>

Aaaa might I suggest the premades board? I'm assuming signature and posting codes and such~

[align=center]
THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE, THANK FOR YOU FOR JOY
[div style="width:537px;font-size:8pt;line-height:1.2;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;letter-spacing: 2px;"]beatles ( she/her ) — beatles#1098 — dump — nikolai
- omg I love Spirited Away -

-- Thank you Beatles, yeah I am in no way a people person; I feel the same on the internet but it still takes me time to warm up to peoples~ I have looked through some lovely premade boards already, I am just still searching through for profile camp codes and premades
Studio Ghibli is great!! <33

And aaaaah you mean actual camp codes! In that case, I only know of one of those threads and that's here :>

[align=center]
THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE, THANK FOR YOU FOR JOY
[div style="width:537px;font-size:8pt;line-height:1.2;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;letter-spacing: 2px;"]beatles ( she/her ) — beatles#1098 — dump — nikolai
oo hello!
we have a lot of the same interests tbh
i play league,,,, all the time so like if u ever want a new person to play with, feel free to pm me
i make profile codes but i dont have the link rn cause im on my phone oof
anywaaaays, welcome to bb!

[align=center]
ホントは私気付いてたんです
あなたが私を見ていてくれたこと
[div style="width:200px;font-size:10px;letter-spacing:-.3px;font-family:arial;text-shadow:0 0 1px #262626; text-transform: lowercase; color: #000; line-height: 14px;text-align: center;margin:auto;"]char. gallery - [abbr=discord: jamie#6088 - pms are open]contact[/abbr] - [abbr=jamie, 22, she/her, est]info[/abbr]
-- Yes, Studio Ghibli is a wonderful blessing to this world.

-- Thank you so much, I appreciate the link :}

-- Hello Zenith & Thank you, and ooh we shal see- I am a bad player though lol.

-- Sweet, if you ever want to share when you get back on your pc just shoot me the link (if you don't mind that is).

Thanks everyone for being so welcoming
Salutations
❥-- Salutations; yes, well I was tired of the hellos and hiya's. I am Ms. Coffee, also known as Ms. Coffee Fiend or LLAH. I am not really sure what all to divulge about myself, and I'm sure I'm nothing special when it come to introductions. But I'll start with these things I guess --

-- I really, really, like coffee. obsessed
-- I enjoy a variety of music, which includes but is not limited to K-Pop, Latin, Blues, Rap, Rock, and more. I do not enjoy Pop-Country however.
-- I have watched anime, K-drama, and other TV shows and movies; I am currently watching Lucifer!
-- I love food. (who doesn't) Ramen, Brisket, Pocky, Chocolate, Adana Lamb Kebabs, Crepes and yeah there's too much.
-- I used to read although I don't seem to be setting aside much time anymore for it sadly; some books are The Hunger Games and the series/chronicles of Percy Jackson.
-- I watch YouTubers Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Pewdiepie, TerryTV, iBerleezy, videogamedunkey, and more
-- I play some video games such as League of Legends, Slime Rancher, Kingdom (all of them), and Subnautica

-- Well I think those are enough details, some would argue purposeless information but getting to know others or talk about myself isn't my forte. I actually on a general spectrum strongly dislike people; offense not intended. I dislike socializing, people make me nervous and I get aggravated when people cannot act maturely or be real, up front, honest, plain. I hold more respect for someone who doesn't like me and tells me such than someone who also doesn't like me and pretends otherwise because they're "that nice". I'm not sensitive, don't be afraid to tell me if I have offended or triggered you (hopefully that will never happen); I'd rather you tell me so otherwise I might do the some thing again or worse get into trouble. I also can't take compliments... too many make me shy and more nervous. But I love, love, love constructive criticism, especially on my writing as I also love to write. I would say I am close to the advanced level of writing. I use a lot of descriptive words and imagery (sometimes too much) in my writing. I am working on not going into over explaining or too much detail in my writing, but I personally love these things as well about my writing style. I am open to writing and roleplaying most things except for romance-focused threads, my muse tends to die swiftly. I absolutely love character development. --

--❥ Well, I hope this was somewhat insightful and helpful in learning a bit about me, I look forward to joining y'all in your threads, ideas, and writing 

Well, hey there! I'm Aj, a resident oddball.
Welcome to BB. <3

[align=center]
[table]
aj
Topic Options