[/table]
tracking!! i am here for the hippie surfer dude isolationists!

[align=right]
---yeah we all still die
what will you leave behind ?
this sounds so awesome and i have a character perfect for this I support
tnw group interest check!!
with [member=5907]VANDY CANE[/member] 's help, i've come up with an idea for a chill unofficial tnw group!! keyword: chill. no allies, no enemies, minimal ranks, minimal to no external conflict whatsoever. this is the group where the old souls tired of repetitive politics and young, carefree people come together to live in paradise!

edit: the new name is paradise bay!

- basis: "an island based group that's just one great big vacation resort in some tropic place where like you can live or characters can straight up fucking vacation there imagine hula dancing and tiki bars and like once a month speed dating and shit" - van
- might possibly make the territory a peninsula instead of an island, just for travel convenience
- ocean-surrounded, covered in palm trees and jungles. it was once a populous village and resort town that died out years ago though some of the residents remain apart of the current group. there are small shopping centers and roads leading all over the island. most of the members will reside in beachside villas or they can take up old houses further inland. will expand later.
- will definitely have hawaiian vibes to it. floral wear, leis upon joining, luaus complete with fire-twirlers and a roasted pig dinner
- harvests fish and also grows fruit (pineapple, coconut) and cane sugar. will also raise livestock. everybody is responsible for food regardless of rank (except visitors)
- again, no foreign relations. they may host a monthly/semi-monthly/seasonal luau for all groups to attend, though. will also trade with other groups
- possible conflicts if needed: tropical storms, typhoons, sharks, aggressive tribe of natives, mudslide blocks off main roads, volcanic eruption

ranks:
the big kahuna (HP) - leader (will be referred to as simply "the leader" most of the time)
the right-hand (HP) - deputy
the medic team (sHP)
the protectors (shP) - the people who can actually fight and provide self-defense if need be. they're responsible for confronting strangers and patrolling the island
regular members
visitors (those who are visiting just for a relaxing vacation. they do not have access to farming/raising livestock/harvesting nor can they vote/weigh in on group discussions or decisions)

[align=center]
THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE, THANK FOR YOU FOR JOY
[div style="width:537px;font-size:8pt;line-height:1.2;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;letter-spacing: 2px;"]beatles ( she/her ) — beatles#1098 — dump — nikolai
obvs interested

[align=center]
[color=#BCD8E4][shadow=black,left]a weekend on a boat in california
memes available upon request    —    van#5054
[align=center]
you know i'm interested hhh
Def interested!
Sounds fun lol

and i see fire, blood in the breeze
[sup]AND I HOPE THAT YOU'LL REMEMBER ME
shiiiii this sounds amazing and fun!

[align=center]