OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
[align=center][div style="0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 115%; color: #636363"]Even though I don't listen to BTS, I'm just going to cheering for them to win anyway!!!!
Actually, gimme some song suggestions from BTS, I'm curious to know how their songs are like, but boy, where do I even start?? ? 000:

YAAAAAAAYYYYY I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU SHERRIE

Sorrel: DUDE ME TOO LIKE @MOTHER NATURE STAH P
I mean, I love the rain, especially with thunderstorms OooOOooOO, but only when I'm indoor, otherwise I can relate, hahah

Aye, thank you, thank you!!! Throughout the two years, I only roleplay him because he always steals my muse from my other characters XD and !!!! yes!!! I remember Ichigo!!! My badass boy!!!!! Also even you said Killua doesn't change with the aspect of killing, he is your character after all, so it's all good fam (x
Oh yeah, Cosmo would hug him, but, as responding to the part of how Killua would harm him because he wouldn't leave him alone too, well, Cosmo may be an annoying ass time to time, but he does actually remember when to back off and give others some space if needed ( unless Killua's way of saying that he needs spac is to hurt him, lol oh well, and if he knows Killua doesn't like being touched, he'll just stop and simply hand him a lollipop instead. But just watch that Killua can and would feel the intensity of concern coming from Cosmo's auras when they're far apart from each other lmfao
He's actually 2 years/24 months old, so he's most likely as old as some in the clan?? If so, then uh oh @ Cosmo
omG I can see that too!! Cosmo would be horrified to see how Killua doesn't find the scars he got from his own family such a big deal theN INTENSE CONCERNED DAD MODE ACTIVATED

ABOUT THE CANDY SCENARIO, even though apparently that can't happen because of the clanwide plot, I'm cryingggg over that sceneraio, like out of all people, it would be Cosmo who would find out about his precious cave and when he realizes it's a secret, he would be all like, "oK a y, so,,,,,,,, if this is like,,,,,, a secret hideout place,,,,,,,,,,,,, we should do a secret pawshake so we can tell if this person doing it is actually either of us or not. If latter, don't kILL them, but kick their ass out at the very least."

Oh dear. XD Killau can be like ThunderClan's official coach and gets everyone's ass off of the ground and do some survival shizzle. I don't know why, but I just imagined Killau making people do laps and stuff, and there's Cosmo literally beside him doing the cheering thing with the pom pok before he gets smacked on the head by the very unamused Killau lmfaoooo
Hmmmm... I'm thinking on how I could start our the thread, since in Decisivekit's joining thread, you made Killua viewed Cosmo as a unfamiliar Thunderclanner, but for our thread that is prior to the joining thread, I wanted Cosmo to stumble by ThunderClan's border and Killua finds him before eventually Cosmo decides to join the clan?? 00:
But me too, I'm so hyped now, like I feel like so much can happen between them. Oh!!! If you like, we can have our own private plotting thread for Cosmo and Killua? I don't want the chat thread to be spammed with our plot stuff xD

Edit: I've probably like missed replying few parts of yours, which please excuse me if that happens, but this is what happens when there's a multiple conversations done at once omgg

[align=center][div style="width: 450px; text-align: center; font-family: georgia; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 115%; color: #000"][i]do not speak to me, for my ears bleeds from the ringing of betrayal
(05-05-2017, 10:33 PM)Crywolf link Wrote:[align=center][div style="0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 115%; color: #636363"]Even though I don't listen to BTS, I'm just going to cheering for them to win anyway!!!!
Actually, gimme some song suggestions from BTS, I'm curious to know how their songs are like, but boy, where do I even start?? ? 000:

YAAAAAAAYYYYY I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU SHERRIE

Sorrel: DUDE ME TOO LIKE @MOTHER NATURE STAH P
I mean, I love the rain, especially with thunderstorms OooOOooOO, but only when I'm indoor, otherwise I can relate, hahah

Aye, thank you, thank you!!! Throughout the two years, I only roleplay him because he always steals my muse from my other characters XD and !!!! yes!!! I remember Ichigo!!! My badass boy!!!!! Also even you said Killua doesn't change with the aspect of killing, he is your character after all, so it's all good fam (x
Oh yeah, Cosmo would hug him, but, as responding to the part of how Killua would harm him because he wouldn't leave him alone too, well, Cosmo may be an annoying ass time to time, but he does actually remember when to back off and give others some space if needed ( unless Killua's way of saying that he needs spac is to hurt him, lol oh well, and if he knows Killua doesn't like being touched, he'll just stop and simply hand him a lollipop instead. But just watch that Killua can and would feel the intensity of concern coming from Cosmo's auras when they're far apart from each other lmfao
He's actually 2 years/24 months old, so he's most likely as old as some in the clan?? If so, then uh oh @ Cosmo
omG I can see that too!! Cosmo would be horrified to see how Killua doesn't find the scars he got from his own family such a big deal theN INTENSE CONCERNED DAD MODE ACTIVATED

ABOUT THE CANDY SCENARIO, even though apparently that can't happen because of the clanwide plot, I'm cryingggg over that sceneraio, like out of all people, it would be Cosmo who would find out about his precious cave and when he realizes it's a secret, he would be all like, "oK a y, so,,,,,,,, if this is like,,,,,, a secret hideout place,,,,,,,,,,,,, we should do a secret pawshake so we can tell if this person doing it is actually either of us or not. If latter, don't kILL them, but kick their ass out at the very least."

Oh dear. XD Killau can be like ThunderClan's official coach and gets everyone's ass off of the ground and do some survival shizzle. I don't know why, but I just imagined Killau making people do laps and stuff, and there's Cosmo literally beside him doing the cheering thing with the pom pok before he gets smacked on the head by the very unamused Killau lmfaoooo
Hmmmm... I'm thinking on how I could start our the thread, since in Decisivekit's joining thread, you made Killua viewed Cosmo as a unfamiliar Thunderclanner, but for our thread that is prior to the joining thread, I wanted Cosmo to stumble by ThunderClan's border and Killua finds him before eventually Cosmo decides to join the clan?? 00:
But me too, I'm so hyped now, like I feel like so much can happen between them. Oh!!! If you like, we can have our own private plotting thread for Cosmo and Killua? I don't want the chat thread to be spammed with our plot stuff xD

RIGHT?! AND IT SUCKS WHERE I LIVE BECAUSE I CAME FROM A PLACE WHERE THERE WAS NO RAIN. AND I DIDN'T BUY A WATER PROOF BACKPACK? AND SO I HAVE TO CONSTANTLY CARRY A UMBRELLA AROUND BC I KEEP MY LAPTOP IN MY BAG LOL. I've actually haven't been in a Thunderstorm... for like a year now xD So I can't really relate to enjoying those LOL

Omg I do that with some of my characters. Its like 'oh i used to have muse with this character a while back, lets bring them back' and then they last for like a month before i end up dropping them hahaha. YES ICHIGO THE BIG ASS GRUMP THAT WILL BE COMING TO BB ONE I HAVE ENOUGH POWERS FOR HIM. I JUST GOTTA BUY HIM ONE MORE POWER AND THEN I'LL PROBABLY STICK IN HIM WINDCLAN. He also has an entirely new look too ; P I'll have to show ya hehehe. Well he does kind of change with the aspect of killing, as right now he doesn't view life as precious, and views it like a fight or die kind of situation so he doesn't treat others lives like it matter. He thinks that if someone is weak and they die then they deserved to die. So he needs to be taught that each individual life is important and that killing is bad xP  The problem with Killua, is that someone needs to be hell persistent when trying to get to know him because he will push them away several times before seeing no point to it and then will just go to ignoring them as much as possible hahaha. That's certainly good that he has some barriers here and there! As Killua will usually just give body language and tone signals to back off, but that doesn't mean he always has to listen to them ; P And if Cosmo gives him candy, he will definitely like that haha. As no one ever really.... gives him anything xD So it would make him feel like Cosmo is trying to trick him when he's not hahaha. And he would certainly feel the concern coming from Cosmo and feel really awkward and confused as to why a stranger would even care about a killer like himself LOL. Yeah he's two years... but there are older characters than that I think in all the clans, not just Thunderclan since Killua jumps from clans to clans trying to find something to do lol. HAHAHAH Killua would totally be like "What? they're scars? What's the problem?" Hahahaha xD He'd also say something like "I've gotten over what my family did to me. Stop making a scene."

Well maybe in the new territory he'll find another secret place that he can stash all of his stuff! As he also stores his weapons there so when he conjures them he knows where they're at haha. Killua would be so shocked at first that Cosmo wouldn't try to tell anyone, but when he starts talking about having a secret pawshake or something Killua would probably try to throw him out xD Although if they knew each other a little bit more, then he would probably say that Cosmo would be no fun if he couldn't kill intruders hahaha

Oh man. I feel like once Killua actually starts to care about the clanners he will. But right now he doesn't care about anyone's condition enough to help them xP He has the mindset that if they're weak enough not to try and do anything, then its their fault if they get killed. I'm not their body guard type deal. But once his personality starts to change and starts to be welcomed by others then he'll be more open and kinder. BUT YES I CAN TOTALLY SEE THAT HAPPENING XD COSMO WILL JUST BE LIKE THAT FRIEND THAT LIKES TO EMBARRASS KILLUA HAHA. But for the thread, we can still say that Killua hasn't met Cosmo yet! And so that the thread with the kit where Killua noticed Cosmo is in the future. But definitely we should have a separate plotting thread xD Since I doubt people like this giant wall of text haha. ALL THE HYPE THOUGH

[Image: cold_blood_comm_by_reddjazz_dbh5sgh333_b...bid8jh.png]
ASSASSINATION THE FAMILY TRADE
WE ALL TAKE IT UP

-------------------

albino serval | extreme difficulty | BIO
MYMOMGOTTHERIVKETSIM SO FUCKING HAPPYYYYYYY
Edit: already said this rip

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
[member=16]Crywolf[/member] omg,,, bts is like,,, i wasn't even super into them at first, but once i started looking into who they were as people and looking at more and more songs, and how they treat their fans, their philosophies, and their background history,,, i was so shook asdfghjkl

but !! anyway, some of their best songs imo are:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVwAVbKYYeM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALj5MKjy2BU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULStzgQYrqk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZjt_sA2eso
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmE9f-TEutc <-- my personal fav <33
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEeFrLSkMm8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DwzBICPhdM

ugh there's so many great songs,,,, i'll just,,, recommend more if you want/need more after those cx

oH BUT THEIR LIVE PERFORMANCES ARE LIT AF (I WENT TO A CONCERT EARLIER THIS YEAR AND HOLY SHIT)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCSrfiqq2ko
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0OP5qptQgk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILaZHAJaSlQ (MAMA awards is one of the biggest award ceremonies in kpop,,, this one was a HUGE deal and it was lit af)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-7L1LwyI-I (this is one of their most emotional performance,,,, they were crying bc this song is really important, since it describes all the hardships they had to face and overcome to become idols) i wasn't really much of a fan when i first watched this vid, but in the end i just started tearing up anyway lmao,,, they come from extremely humble beginnings, and just seeing how far they've come and how all their hard work has paid off really makes me happy <333

and the thing about their music videos,,,, they're actually so so so deep,,, because there's so many theories,,, there's this one theory for the blood sweat and tears music video (mv) that i can show you that explains the mv and everything in it, and what it all means,,, but it's like eight pages long lmao. honestly,,, bts and bighit are known for trolling their fans with all these interconnected music videos with complex messages and storylines (i can show you some examples of these as well if you want??),,, but some of the fans are gr10 scholars and they decifer everything and it's really impressive to see omg,,, and i'm a sucker for like ?? philosophy and whatnot,,, so many of bts' concepts are rooted in classical art and literature and it's absolutely wild - some of the things they manage to come up with.

and a huge part of kpop isn't just the music - it's the style and the look and the sound ofc, but i'd argue that a huge part of it are the strong friendships, how united the fandoms are, and the personalities of the idols themselves. personality is like,,, almost everything to me tbh,,, before kpop i never really managed to get into celebrities even when i tried, since i felt that just,,, i absolutely hate scandals and whatever,, and i didn't want to get into all that drama at all. but kpop idols these days are so transparent,,, especially bts. they literally have nothing to hide from us... they talk to us almost every single day through social media, and it's so easy to get in touch with them. a friend of mine even got the members to sing happy birthday to her through a livestream once,,, she was so touched she started crying <33 that, and they're not afrait to show how they feel,,, i've seen them cry plenty of times,,, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEA593dw5hs). normally, i get annoyed when ppl cry, but just,,, when u look at the context of it it just shows how genuine they are. but anyway, bottom line for me is: i won't respect an artist, even if they had the best music in the world and everyone loved it, if they come across to me as insincere or if i feel like they have smth to hide (i mean like dirty secrets or whatever - ofc i don't want ppl sharing every single second of their private life with me, even if they are my favourite idol). i can't even express how kind and patient bts is with their fans.... it's... honestly insane.. i can give specific examples if you want me to elaborate on this too ??

also.... bts is extra af lmao i thought my friends were wild but when i see them.... jESUS CHRIST,,, they're shameless... actual children lmao... in a good way... i want them all as my sons they're so precious and they've helped so many people. <33

yikes,, i'm sorry this is so long. people love them for so many different reasons,,, these are just a few of the big ones to me.. not all of them, but the ones that i can explain without writing maybe an 10 page essay. ^^;

ALSO G-DRAGON HOLY SHIT THATS A BIG DEAL TAKE VIDEOS TAKE PICTURES GET MERCH I'M CRYIGN I LOVE GD HE'S A GREAT MAN I TELL YOU

How long has it been? Hope I'm not dreaming, looking good too aren't you? It's time to unwind. Eager to catch your smile — ain't shown it in a while, so set free the mind!

Don't need no words, we'll dance the night away together. Passing hours, embrace the feeling forever. It's all ours till the sunrise signals closure, come on, don't be shy now. Won't you take my hand?
GDRAGON IS A BLESS I FEEL BLESSED LISTEBING TO HIM I LOVEILOVE
HELL YEAH I'LL TRY TO GET MERCHA DN ILL T
AKE VIDEOS AND PICTURES AND ITLL BE GR10 IM SO DAMN HAPPY FUCK YEAH

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
i am so mad
my worst fear was leaving stuff in my dorm room by accident while moving out
and wouldn't you know it i left stuff :')

[align=center]
I WANT YOU FOR A [color=#86649b]LIFETIME SO
IF YOU'RE GONNA THINK TWICE
(05-06-2017, 02:56 AM)blue sargent link Wrote:i am so mad
my worst fear was leaving stuff in my dorm room by accident while moving out
and wouldn't you know it i left stuff :')
Oh no buddy... what kind of stuff did you leave behind?

Advanced roleplayer ▲ 10+ year veteran ▲ PM for plots!
Current characters:

[Image: tumblr_odfm7nyI281sfpvbfo1_250.png]

it was my wall hangings and i'm super made 'cause some of those were uber important and i would very much not like those to be thrown out. everything else could be tossed but i want those back so i emailed my ra and now i am just praying for the best :')

[align=center]
I WANT YOU FOR A [color=#86649b]LIFETIME SO
IF YOU'RE GONNA THINK TWICE
Oh dear...

I hope all goes well!!!

[align=center]
[align=left][b]I CAN NO LONGER BE SAVED
[align=right]shuuya kano - 7 months - male - shapeshifting - domestic cat
sHIZUKA UR PROFILE AGHSDFKGHJ L I M SCREAMIHN I LOVED THE BANG BANG BANG ERA MY FAV SONG BY THEM ITS SO LIT HOLY SHIT EVERY TIME IT COMES ON  AT A PARTYY PEOPLE START SCREAMING AT RIDICULOUS VOLUMES AND IM ALWAYS SO SHOOK BUT THEN I START SCREAMING AND IT DOESNT MATTER ANYMORE LMAO

ALSO WE'VE PASSED 100 MILLION VOTES
PPL WHO STAN THE WESTERN ARTISTS ARE ALL SHOOK AF AND TWEETING ABT HOW INSANE WE ARE BUT I'M LAUGHING IN THE CORNER WITH MY FRIENDS N FAMILY BC WE'RE ALL LIKE "LOLOL U AINT SEEN NOTHING YET - NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT VOTING IS LIKE FOR KPOP AWARD SHOWS"

compared to how much voting there is for kpop award shows,,,, it makes the voting for the billboard awards here in the usa look like a joke so,,,,,,,,,,,,pfft they're shocked bc i don't think they're used to seeing such devoted fandoms

How long has it been? Hope I'm not dreaming, looking good too aren't you? It's time to unwind. Eager to catch your smile — ain't shown it in a while, so set free the mind!

Don't need no words, we'll dance the night away together. Passing hours, embrace the feeling forever. It's all ours till the sunrise signals closure, come on, don't be shy now. Won't you take my hand?
Topic Options