OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
AAAAAAAA BABY
and no it hasn't passed yet :0 my birthday is actually on the 22nd but it is may.
just remember that it's a day before Gavin's birthday(which is the 23)~~

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
[align=center][div style="0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 115%; color: #636363"]Mmmmorning and happy Friday everyone!!!
Good God, it's been constantly raining where I am for a week now, heLp mE, I don't wanna get soaked on Dx

[spoiler=Responds to those who was talking to me as this is long, whoops]Checkers: Ohhh, I see!
Hmm... so I was thinking, since Cosmo had a close friend/adoptive brother who's also based on Michael Jones, which you may know who ( Roosterteeth, who is roleplayed by Deer ), Cosmo and Final could have a sibling relationship? At least Cosmo would eventually view him as a brother to him by the time he starts to form a thought of how Final briefly reminds him of Rooster and immediately gets deeply emotionally attached to him, lmfao.

Sorrel: Ah that's unfortunate on what happened last semester and the big struggles you're getting out of this semester, but it's great to know that you're making it through so far, despite the facts.
Boy, there's definitely plenty of stress going on back and forth, life just don't stop with that, doesn't it. But overall, just know that you can make it through all of this stuff as I believe in you c: and I'm glad that you got one break from studying at least!

!!!! OMG THANK YOU !!!! I love Cosmo a lot as I had him in FeralFront for like two years and he have the most developments and such, comparing with my old characters, so I'm extremely proud of how far he is now! : D
Hahah, yup, that's definitely him, alright, despite him holding the "friendly asshole" vibes, he'll immediately give anyone a hug, tell a stupid joke, or a box of tissue when they're having a bad day. cx And he would look after Killua and be sure he's not doing anything dangerous that could lead him from injuries to even death but we all know should know that Killua can't and won't ever stop, like dammit Cosmo, he's a highly trained assassin for goodness sake, lmfao. But yes, I forgot to add this, but he holds respect towards almost everyone ( while the rest are those commits crimes "just for fun" — he's very cautious of them as he holds no trust on them ), even if he would be treated with disrespect because he always have this concept in his head that everyone is going/had gone through something that influences their actions and words, so he can tolerate Killua with his attitude! Though... he'll be sad whenever he gets threatened on by him, ESPECIALLY if Killua takes all of his candies and just leaves him, omg.... Poor Cosmo, getting betrayed on, rip. xD But I'm sure that Cosmo will eventually get used to being threatened on by him to the point he probably won't even care anymore if anyone else does it to him, all thanks to Killua, lol.
I declare if that candy scenario were to ever happen, Cosmo would be determined to get his own candies back from Killua, even though he'll most likely get his ass whooped badly by him, the pain would worth it. XDDD

PFFTTTT omg, Cosmo would be glad that he won't be the only one to have that sort of reaction CX and oh no, sucks that he's not in BlizzardClan anymore and is now probably stuck in a clan filled with lazy people or something among the line. And since we now got something going on between Cosmo and Killua, we can have a thread? I'll make them since it makes more sense if Cosmo stumbles across ThunderClan and Killua finds him and so on. It'll take a bit though since I have school today, and the wifi there blocks this site, unfortunately, so *ugly sobs* ;w;

Sherrie: Okay whEW
I'm terrible at remembering people's birthdays, but I gotta have to remember that, especially your birthday is three days before mind, actually xD
Speaking birthdays, what do you think you're getting on your birthday?

[align=center][div style="width: 450px; text-align: center; font-family: georgia; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 115%; color: #000"][i]do not speak to me, for my ears bleeds from the ringing of betrayal
Hmm. Well, today gdragon tickets are going on sale and my mom is gonna try to get them for me so I'm only hoping she does!! And also hoping for rick and morty things

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
[member=16]Crywolf[/member] that sounds awesome, I can make the thread if you want?

[member=34]shizuka.[/member] idk what gdragon is but GOOD LUCK!!
and i've never seen rick and morty, but i'm considering it. i dunno if i'll like the vulgar humor tho

[align=center]
[div style="border: 0px solid #9ebdce; width: 400px; height: 70px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/byc3kzF.png); background-position: left; background-size: 100%; background-position: top; text-align: left; font-family: georgia;"]

[align=center][glow=#cd8b9b,2,500]gallerynotesstorage[/glow]
[align=center][Image: tumblr_inline_nqezj49k6s1qi7awk_500.gif]
[align=center][div style="0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 115%; color: #636363"]Sherrie: Oooo, I'm not very familiar with G-Dragon and the TV series, but I hope you're able to get them!! 0:

Checkers: That would be greatly much appreciated if you can, thank you!

[align=center][div style="width: 450px; text-align: center; font-family: georgia; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 115%; color: #000"][i]do not speak to me, for my ears bleeds from the ringing of betrayal
My mom said if they're too much we can't get them :c gdragon is a kpop artist
Hhh nOOOOOOO
she said if she can't then we can get fall out boy tickets

My humor is vulgar af itwas perfect for me

[align=center][div style="0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 115%; color: #636363"]Booooooooo, that sucks bananas,,,,,,, :cc
Do you know how much does the tickets cost?
Regardless it's nice that you and your mom are getting the FoB tickets even if the G-Dragon tickets costs a lot!

Awe, I gotta head to school now, so see y'all later!

//HEARS G- DRAGON AND COMES CRASHING BACK IN

I WANT TO GO TO HIS CONCERT SO FUCKIGN BAD BC IM A GDRAGON STAN BUT I'LL BE IN JAPAN WHEN ITS HAPPENING CLOSE TO ME IM UPSET,,,

BUT BTS WINNING THE BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS WOULD BE ENOUGH FOR ME TO BE SATISFIED WITH MY LIFE AND DIE IN PEACE,,,LMAO WESTERN FANDOMS ARE ALREADY SO SHOCKED BY THE DEDICATION OF ARMYS, , IM LAUGHING BC THIS IS NORMAL FOR A KPOP FANDOM

BTS IS ALSO ATTENDING THE EVENT,,, THEY CONFIRMED YESTERDAY,,,, BTS ON THE RED CARPET IM TEARING UP THINKING ABT IT LIKE A PROUD MOM

OK IM OUT TO KEEP VOTING ON TWTTER BYEEEE

How long has it been? Hope I'm not dreaming, looking good too aren't you? It's time to unwind. Eager to catch your smile — ain't shown it in a while, so set free the mind!

Don't need no words, we'll dance the night away together. Passing hours, embrace the feeling forever. It's all ours till the sunrise signals closure, come on, don't be shy now. Won't you take my hand?
(05-05-2017, 10:46 AM)Crywolf link Wrote:[align=center][div style="0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 115%; color: #636363"]Mmmmorning and happy Friday everyone!!!
Good God, it's been constantly raining where I am for a week now, heLp mE, I don't wanna get soaked on Dx

[spoiler=Responds to those who was talking to me as this is long, whoops]

Sorrel: Ah that's unfortunate on what happened last semester and the big struggles you're getting out of this semester, but it's great to know that you're making it through so far, despite the facts.
Boy, there's definitely plenty of stress going on back and forth, life just don't stop with that, doesn't it. But overall, just know that you can make it through all of this stuff as I believe in you c: and I'm glad that you got one break from studying at least!

!!!! OMG THANK YOU !!!! I love Cosmo a lot as I had him in FeralFront for like two years and he have the most developments and such, comparing with my old characters, so I'm extremely proud of how far he is now! : D
Hahah, yup, that's definitely him, alright, despite him holding the "friendly asshole" vibes, he'll immediately give anyone a hug, tell a stupid joke, or a box of tissue when they're having a bad day. cx And he would look after Killua and be sure he's not doing anything dangerous that could lead him from injuries to even death but we all know should know that Killua can't and won't ever stop, like dammit Cosmo, he's a highly trained assassin for goodness sake, lmfao. But yes, I forgot to add this, but he holds respect towards almost everyone ( while the rest are those commits crimes "just for fun" — he's very cautious of them as he holds no trust on them ), even if he would be treated with disrespect because he always have this concept in his head that everyone is going/had gone through something that influences their actions and words, so he can tolerate Killua with his attitude! Though... he'll be sad whenever he gets threatened on by him, ESPECIALLY if Killua takes all of his candies and just leaves him, omg.... Poor Cosmo, getting betrayed on, rip. xD But I'm sure that Cosmo will eventually get used to being threatened on by him to the point he probably won't even care anymore if anyone else does it to him, all thanks to Killua, lol.
I declare if that candy scenario were to ever happen, Cosmo would be determined to get his own candies back from Killua, even though he'll most likely get his ass whooped badly by him, the pain would worth it. XDDD

PFFTTTT omg, Cosmo would be glad that he won't be the only one to have that sort of reaction CX and oh no, sucks that he's not in BlizzardClan anymore and is now probably stuck in a clan filled with lazy people or something among the line. And since we now got something going on between Cosmo and Killua, we can have a thread? I'll make them since it makes more sense if Cosmo stumbles across ThunderClan and Killua finds him and so on. It'll take a bit though since I have school today, and the wifi there blocks this site, unfortunately, so *ugly sobs* ;w;
OMG I KNOW THE PAIN OF CONSTANTLY GETTING RAINED ON. It literally rains here every week and its so damn annoying because I don't like the rain when I'm on campus especially!!

Yeah.... but it was my first time in this new college so it was expected from the original college I came from when their syllabuses were a lot different than I was used to and their grading is also different. They also give a lot more harder work, but that also means that they're just allowing you to keep your grade up because classes that have no hw and rely on stupid exams are so damn annoying. Yeah.... and I have a lot of paranoia right now with stuff that isn't even school xP Like right now school is the least of my worries and it kind of sucks haha. But I'm going to get through it no matter what happens as it isn't the end of the world in my view. But yeah. I should be studying all day today friday, but I'm so high strung I don't think I would be able to get anything done till like after 5pm.

Dang two years! That's a long time! Congrats on that buddy ^.^ Killua and Ichigo are by far my most developed characters imo. Even if Killua hasn't changed all that much in the killing aspect of things xD Oh god, I can just see Cosmo trying to hug Killua, and Killua just freaking out and smacking him away xD Since Killua has never been hugged before and never received any positive physical contact as far as he knows lol. He knows that those that get too close to him usually end up getting hurt so he has that paranoia especially since he thinks the clanners are incredibly weak compared to him. My god he sounds like such a sweetheart! I just want to give him a hug AAAA. IRONICALLY KILLUA IS ACTUALLY INJURED RIGHT NOW XD. Although he did the injury himself as he was about to kill the Shadowclan leader and had to stop himself so he messed up his shoulder so its all stitched up right now xD But yeah, if Cosmo ever said that he was there to try and keep him from hurting himself, Killua would probably laugh and treat it like a joke since he rarely ever gets hurt in general. Even though he won't say it though, his concern will both be appreciated and confusing to Killua ; P. Man look at Cosmo figuring everything out so quickly! That's amazing hehehe. Which is certainly something that Killua honestly lacks right now is respect xD He doesn't respect anyone unless they are strong compared to him. Or is at least somewhat entertainment in like the form of jokes or something. I can see Killua really injuring Cosmo and not even feeling bad about it because he probably did it because the other wouldn't leave him the hell alone lol. And good thing that Cosmo isn't physically that old compared to other clanners because Killua would push him away immediately as he kinda hates adults right now because he believes all of them are controlling in the same way that his own parents were haha. Omg imagine when Cosmo like sees all the scars that Killua has from just his own family. I can see the guy getting really emotional about it like Killua just looks at him like 'what's your problem?' hahahaha. YESSS THE CANDY SCENARIO NOW DEFINITELY NEEDS TO HAPPEN! Totally can see Killua going into the hidden tunnel that he discovered a while back that no one knows about hehehe. And then somehow Cosmo is able to find him and Killua gets all upset that his secret has been revealed XD

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT KILLUA FEELS RIGHT NOW. Like he hated Blizzardclan for sure, but he got along with at least two characters there that he thought were worthy, and they actually did stuff instead of just sitting around doing nothing. He considers all Thunderclanners to be lazy as they either do something that isn't productive, or do something that isn't necessary for survival. Another reason why Killua goes from clan to clan interacting with everyone to see what they're all about xD As there's nothing to do in Thunderclan so he just goes off and does his own thing. Hey buddy don't worry about how long it will take! : D Take your time! Bc now I have so much hype xD

[Image: cold_blood_comm_by_reddjazz_dbh5sgh333_b...bid8jh.png]
ASSASSINATION THE FAMILY TRADE
WE ALL TAKE IT UP

-------------------

albino serval | extreme difficulty | BIO
MY MOM GOT THE ICKETSSSSSS

Topic Options