[/table]
he hummed. “not saying i didn’t enjoy it. i’m saying you’re a neanderthal.” he said calmly and turned to rest his head on the males chest.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Rolling his eyes, Steve said softly as he reached up to brush his fingers through Danny's hair, "I am not a neanderthal, you ass~"

[table]
[/table]
he hummed “yeah you are. we’ve been over this~” he mumbled, placing a kiss on his chest gently.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
He huffed a bit, turning his head to kiss Danny gently on the temple, "You're still an ass~"

[table]
[/table]
he smirked wickedly. “no, i have an ass, in which you seem to really enjoy.” he said and moved to give him a quick kiss.

[align=center]
Kissing back, he laughed and said softly, "Yes, I really do enjoy it. It's pretty damn nice~"

[table]
[/table]
he smiled and hummed. “we have work tomorrow, i’m starting to realise..” he groaned and nuzzled into his shoulder.

[align=center]
He blinked and chuckled, saying softly as he nuzzled Danny on the head, "Yes, we do. Sorry babe~"

[table]
[/table]
SO QUIET DOWN / p
triggers: alcohol, violence, murder, mentions of drugs and abuse ( to npcs )
[member=503]legiana.[/member] <3 bc you love me!! heres who you'll be playing, Steven "steve" mcgarret. im gonna say that they have a friends with benefits type thing but they're still,,, best friends who become lovers ya know

there was a lot of times when, after a successful investigation, danny would send grace (his daughter) to one of her friend's houses for a sleepover (the girl's mothers were very understanding), and then they'd.. have some fun. ok. a lot of fun. of the sexual variety. needless to say, danny very much enjoyed it, and steve seemed to as well. after a particularly hard and long case, they both had really needed to unwind and had ended up taking an day for just them. he had sent grace off after having dinner with her and now it was the next night, and everything was pretty much said and done. they were both laying in danny's bed, danny laying on his back and looking at his phone, humming. "you really need to stop being so damn rough. you're like a caveman." he stated, texting grace a quick 'good night' text. he turned to the other male and hummed. "its like you're trying to destroy me!"

[align=center]
Steve made a soft noise and said, reaching over to run his fingers over Danny's chest, "I'm not that rough, you're just whiny." He shifted and closed his eyes, sighing and relaxing as he stretched out, "Besides, you certainly weren't complaining during it."

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options