[/table]
he looked up and his eyes went huge when he saw eddie. he set his laptop aside and rushed over. “eddie! what the hell happened?!”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Making a soft noise, he sighed and said quietly, "Well... I was investigating an illegal dog fighting ring, with all sorts of illegal betting too. The people running the ring evidently did not like me investigating.."

[table]
[/table]
he frowned. “eddie, you gotta stop doing this shit..” he mumbled.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Frowning, Eddie shook his head and said softly, "I can't stop! It's my work, and I help people with it... And, in this case, poor little animals."

[table]
[/table]
he frowned. “i think your life if more important that some animals right now.” he snapped.

[align=center]
"I'm not dead am I?" Eddie said, frowning and brushing his own hair back, "I've just gotta clean myself up..."

[table]
[/table]
he frowned. “eddie, with what you’ve been reporting lately, you’ll end up dead in a ditch somewhere, leaving me with seven kids, and leaving me lonely.” he hissed.

[align=center]
Making a soft noise, Eddie frowned and said softly, "V, it's my job. It's the only thing I'm good at.."

[table]
[/table]
HAD CONVERSATIONS WITH THE CLOUDS, THE DOGS, THE DEAD / P
triggers: alcohol maybe??
[member=503]leginaga.[/member]

virgil ( venom ) was normally the one that got stuck with the kids. sure, they had a fairly nice little house with  plenty of room and a nice yard for the kids to run around in- even a cat to keep the kids company. but, of course, most of the children were little wild animals and virgil could never get things done. he was watching as the kids ran through the house, Carson (carnage) holding one of the younger kids, sam's (scream), toys high above his head. virgil listened as the children ran and yelled, rubbing his temples and muttering to himself with his laptop in his lap. "kids, please quiet down so daddy can get some work done!" he said loudly, and nearly instantly the children shut up, the oldest child quickly dropping the toy and looking away. "sorry dad." the ten year old would say, scampering off to his room in that was pretty much the attic but super cool. sam, Laurens (lasher), payton (phage), andrew (agony), and roland (riot) all quickly scrambled to the toy and ran out the back door and into the fenced backyard. the youngest child, sebastian (sleeper), crawled up onto the couch and pointed at his laptop. "feeshie!" he squawked and virgil sighed, not even hearing the front door open. "yes, sweetie. its a fishie." he sighed.

[align=center]
Eddie loved his children and his husband more than anything in the world, but unfortunately the nature of his job meant he was outside of their house more often than he wasn't. This time he had been reporting on an illegal dog fighting ring in the city, and he had slowly been making his way through interviewing underlings and compiling information to get them all arrested, when all of a sudden he had been cornered by three guys. Eddie wasn't exactly completely foreign to fighting, but he had been outnumbered and exhausted, so he hadn't fared well in the fight. Now, when he opened the front door and sluggishly stepped inside, he had a couple of cuts on his cheek, along with lots of bruising on his face and stomach and arms. Some of the cuts on his body even looked like they might scar eventually. He wasn't really in any immediate pain anymore, but everything ached. He smiled weakly when he heard Sebastian's 'feeshie', and slowly made his way to the living room, "Hey, love."

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options