[/table]
he shook his head and sighed. “no. i’m high as shit right now.” he muttered, glancing around. he.. didn’t enjoy being high, as some might assume. stan and craig were more stoners than he was, mainly because he hated the smell and how he felt when he was high.

craig made a soft noise, slowly moving to sit up and then move over to him to help him with the buttons. “deep breaths, babe.” he said softly, brushing through his hair slowly. “have you taken your meds yet?” he asked, smoothing the males hair soothingly.

jumping a bit, he moved his injured arm and smiled a closed mouth, weak smile. “bored. nothing to do in here..” he said softly, since he knew that there was a baby in the room next to his (the closest hospital has been a children’s hospital, and they had aggreed to let a few stay for a while longer since the normal hospital was overly full for some reason- flu, he guessed).

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Butters sighed and said, gently resting his hand on Kenny's arm, "Well, you just have to get through the day without freaking out too much, alright? The drugs are supposed to help with the pain."

Letting out a soft huff of discontent at needing help with the buttons of his shirt yet again, Tweek shook his head and mumbled softly, "Not yet, I was gonna take them after I w-w-was dressed, but I can't even - fgh - do th-that right!"

Despite the other's smile, Kyle still wore a frown, and he said softly, "Maybe I should've brought you a book then, or your 3DS... Sorry, I didn't think of it. It's just been so long since I've really been in a hospital."

[table]
[/table]
he sighed and put his good arm around butters. “yeah, i guess so..” he breathed and blinked a few more times to focus ahead of him.
craig hushed him and kissed him gently. “hey, it’s ok.” he said softly. “go take your meds now.” he said and ran a hand through the males hair. “have you been pulling your hair again?”
he shook his head. “hey, it’s ok! i’m just glad someone came to see me.. i mean, cartman came once but it was to drop off homework..”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Butters blinked in surprise and smiled when he felt the other's arm around him, supporting Kenny with a hand against his spine, "Have you had anything to eat yet? The drugs might be having a stronger effect if not."
Kissing back, Tweek wrinkled his nose and looked down, "...N-No, I haven't." He then scampered over to his bedside table, pulling it open for his pills.
Kyle nodded and said quietly, carefully sitting on the edge of the bed, "Sorry we haven't been around to visit. We were all going to come, along with maybe Butters, but apparently Kenny had another bad night with his parents and Butters is with him, and supposedly Cartman is looking into what's causing all th shootings like a dumbass. And my parents have been... Overbearing."

[table]
[/table]
he shook his head. “no, i don’t like eating after i’ve smoked. makes me feel sick..” he breathed.
craig frowned. “are you lying?” he asked softly, really not wanting the other to freak out.
he scowled and sat up s but. “is kenny ok?” he asked, fixing the bed so it sat up a bit. “i k ow his parents get really.. bad..”

[align=center]
Butters said quietly, frowning a little, "Well, as soon as you feel like you can, you're gonna eat, okay? I don't want you collapsing or something."
Tweek seemed to shake like a leaf and hesitate for a long moment before whining, "M-Maybe a little, but - agh - it makes me f-feel better!"
Frowning, Kyle sighed and scratched the back of his neck, "He seemed okay when I saw him, but he had a broken arm... Butters put it in a splint to heal."

[table]
[/table]
he frowned and nodded. “i don’t even think i have lunch money on me.. at least not enough for my sister and me..” he mumbled.
craig shook his head. “we agreed you can’t be hurting yourself anymore. remember this fidget toys i got you?” he asked gently, brushing through his hair slowly. “i don’t want to have to cover you in bandages again.”
stan sighed. “i swear, butters is going to be a doctor one day and he’s gonna end up curing cancer or some shut and getting more famous than beyoncé. “he started.

[align=center]
Sighing, the blonde said softly to Kenny, "I'll pay, alright? My parents gave me enough money for lunch for me for a week, so I've got enough for you too."
Letting out a soft sigh, Tweek wrapped his arms around Craig's middle and buried his face in the others chest, "Yeah, but the t-toys don't make all the stress g-go away.."
Kyle laughed and said, nodding, "Yeah, probably. Hopefully when he's rich and famous he'll sweep Kenny off his feet and keep him safe and spoiled.... And the rest of us, too. Wouldn't mind that."

[table]
[/table]
THEY HOLD ME LIKE A DRUG / p
triggers: suicidal thoughts, depression, abuse of many forms (could be discriptive), underage drug use, suicide attempts probably, weed. please read at your own risk!
[member=503]leginaga.[/member]  ok sO this is gonna be a bunny, creek, and style rp, i’ll play kenny, craig, and stan! hey look i let you mostly be the subs this time lmao and they aren’t gonna run away instantly. all kids are at least 16!
[spoiler=the parents did, self harm]
kenny: his parents beat him when they’re drunk (which is constantly). DEFINITELY self harms
butters (leopold “leo”): parents beat him, constantly. probably self harms
craig: homophobic parents, his dad had enough and kicked him out. self harms slightly, but only when he wants to feel something.
tweek: gave tweek heard drugs without him knowing. he finds out from their dealer. unintentionally self harms (hair pulling, picking at his skin anxiously, hitting himself when anxious)
stan: his parents didn’t give a shit that he got shot. against self harm.
kyle: hyper religious, homophobic, he was scared. too scared to hurt himself.
[/spoiler]

kenny was tired. he would hide the bruises and the cuts, after shielding his sister from the previous night’s beat down. sometimes he comes out with just a bruise, other times he had broken bones, but he couldn’t go to an adult.. so he brought his sister with him to butters, who fixed him up every time. this time, he had gotten a broken arm, so butters had put a sturdy stick to his arm and wrapped it as tightly as he could. it hurt more than anything, but pain killers didn’t work so.. it looked like he was going to school high again. he walked along side butters, everything seeming slow and the colours seemed brighter. he brought a hand to his face and rubbed his eyes slowly. “fuck..” he mumbled, mouth covered by his parka.

craig had been staying with tweek for about a month now. he hasn’t seen his father, but his mother sometimes sent texts to make sure he was ok. of course, he wasn’t, but he wouldn’t let anyone know that- not even tweek. he was laying in tweek a bed while he waited on his to get dressed. he heard a soft noise from the other’s rest room and sighed. “you alright, honey?” he called.

stan’s parents hadn’t cared. not once had they visited since he was in the hospital. he lay in the hospital bed, staring at the ceiling blankly and mumbling a swear to himself. he felt.. alone. like no one cared. he rose his cast and set it over his eyes. “god..”

[align=center]
Butters had honestly gotten used to having Kenny come over with injuries. A couple of times he had considered going to child protective services, or just the cops, but Kenny had warned him against it, since he and Karen would end up in an orphanage, and Kenny detested the thought of that. As he walked beside Kenny, Butters frowned and said quietly, tilting his head, "Is your head hurting...?"

There was a soft noise of panic in response to Craig's question, and some more noises came from the restroom before Tweek came out, looking ruffled and slightly messy as he fumbled with the buttons on his shirt, "Yeah, I'm - ngh - I'm f-fine! Just got c... c-caught in my shirt for a second."

Of course, if Stan ever told Kyle that he felt like nobody cared, Kyle would probably call him an absolute idiot, considering how much he cared about the other boy. The only reason he hadn't come running the moment he'd heard Stan got hurt was because his parents hadn't wanted him going anywhere with everything going on. Now that he got to visit, he had picked up flowers and a card, moving into the room and frowning when he saw Stan's expression. Moving over, he sat the flowers and card down, saying softly, "Hey, Stan. You alright...?"

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options