[/table]
he stared at him, pure murderous rage in his eyes. “why the hell are you air quoting?” he hissed.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
He blinked and said, sighing softly, "Jesus, you really need to chill out. I was just joking around."

[table]
[/table]
he hissed. “i’m not gay.”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
He sighed and said, raising an eyebrow, "Alright, alright, calm down. I am gay, so I was just joking around with you."

[table]
[/table]
he frowned. “well i’m not.”

[align=center]
Sighing, the male said softly as he glared at Kai, "Why the hell are you so defensive? Do you have a problem with gay people? You shouldn't be so fucking aggravated over a joke."

[table]
[/table]
he scowled. “i don’t have a problem with it, i have a problem with people saying i’m something i’m not.” he snapped.

[align=center]
Rolling his eyes, Arc mumbled softly as he moved over to one of the baby drakes, gently petting it, "Alright, just cool it with the hate boner for me. Can't blame me for wanting to make a joke to make things less awkward. Trust me, I'm not exactly thrilled that someone who isn't even attracted to me is going to be my husband."

[table]
[/table]
ALL THE WAY HOME I'LL BE WARM / private
he flipped him off and rolled his eyes.

[align=center]
He chuckled and said, sticking his tongue out at the other, "I'm not even gonna get any sex in this marriage, considering you're 'straight'." He made air quotes as he said straight, winking a bit.

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options