[/table]
he blinked. “people from the north are very into dueling their kings.” he explained. “technically, it means that the king is no longer fit to lead and then must hand over the crown. if the current king dies in a duel, than.. well.. his heir takes over the kingdom instead of the challenger.”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
He frowned and said, tilting his head at the other, "Alright... Well, I won't exactly have to worry about that yet. We're not kings yet, remember....?"

[table]
[/table]
he blinked. “we will be soon.” he stated. “once we’re married, we will be.”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
He blinked and said, eyes widening slightly, "What? My parents didn't say that! They didn't tell me that this would end up with us becoming the kings immediately. I thought they would remain in charge until we were older!"

[table]
[/table]
he frowned. “well, that was the agreement. we were to be kings and they would rule over heir respective cities until they died and such.” he explained. “did you not read the contract or something..?”

[align=center]
He frowned and said, a soft huff leaving his mouth, "I wasn't allowed to read the contract. I was basically forced into this by my Mother and Father. They didn't want any more war, so they just told me that I would be marrying you."

[table]
[/table]
he frowned. “well.. as king you could sentence them to treason to starting the war in the first place..”

[align=center]
His eyes widened, and he said softly, "Sentence them to treason? I would never do that to my own family!"

[table]
[/table]
ALL THE WAY HOME I'LL BE WARM / private
he hummed. “because you know there will be duals.”

[align=center]
"Duals... For what, exactly?" He said, frowning a bit as he watched the other with a frown.

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options