[/table]
he squawked and stumbled back, catching himself on a nearby boulder and watching the darkes. “you.. you named them?”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
He blinked and blushed, nodding a bit as he said softly, "Yeah, I named all of them. The babies are Eleanor, Christian, and May. The Mum is Kya."

[table]
[/table]
he hummed. “kya is.. not an ice word where i’m from.” he chuckled softly. he moved over towards a baby drake and hummed.which is this one?”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
"That's Christian. Eleanor was the one who just knocked you over. They're pretty protective of me, so... Eleanor probably just thought you were making me upset or something." He explained, watching as Christian sniffed curiously at Kai.

[table]
[/table]
he hummed. “i mean.. she’s not so far off.”

[align=center]
He sighed and said, gently nuzzling Eleanor's nose, "It is not... I'm sorry for being so rude yesterday. I wasn't really angry at you, I'm just... I'm angry at my parents. I never wanted my marriage to be some sort of political event. I just wanted a husband that I loved and chose for myself."

[table]
[/table]
he sighed. “and i guess i’m sorry that i was a dick yesterday.”

[align=center]
He rose an eyebrow, and a small smirk came to his face as he said softly, "You guess?"

[table]
[/table]
ALL THE WAY HOME I'LL BE WARM / private
he nodded. “i can tell that they do.” he mumbled and the drakes made soft little huffy noises at them. he looked to arc. “what do they eat?”

[align=center]
"They're omnivores. They usually eat things like cows and other wildstock, and they can eat plants, but they don't eat plants that much cause they aren't that filling and they would just end up eating several tree's worth of leaves." He explained, humming and petting one of the little drakes. Another one of the tiny drakes seemed to be eying Kai with contempt, moving over and basically trying to knock the man over onto his ass. Arc squeaked and moved over to gently pull the tiny drake away, saying softly, "Eleanor, no! He's okay. This is my new fiance."

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options