OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
ALORA!! n hi, ti!!
I just made a discord, I'm [member=24]trailhead[/member]
What's your discord tag?

Deus Vult
hello everyone!! welcome to bb <33

and [member=24]trailhead[/member]
whoever volunteers to make the guides! i know skyclan already has a guide prepared, and i might make one for bloodclan if it's voted in, but whoever wants to, likely can!
sounds good! c: could i make the neutral monarchy if that one wins?
  aah late
  but cool Big Grin
  probably won't bring over my main character yet b/c her clan's the main reason I haven't left FF, but I'll probably revive some of my smaller ones ^^

now to decide which clans to vote for

[font=trebuchet ms]some individual

hey hey
joey loves you <3
[member=34]shizuka[/member]
yells bc i see my russian father

[div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=50px; bordercolor=; width:px; text-align:justify; font-size: 10pt; color: #677170; line-height: 125%; letter-spacing: -.5px"][font=timesnewroman]"it's like this train,"
― it can't run anywhere except where its rails take it.
sure, trail!!

backboards will be a possibility in the future, but for now we're sticking to just the clans voted and we may have a fanclan board soon!
[member=25]claire![/member] does that make me your russian father then im not ready to be a Parent™

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
oml maybe
you can never know

[div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=50px; bordercolor=; width:px; text-align:justify; font-size: 10pt; color: #677170; line-height: 125%; letter-spacing: -.5px"][font=timesnewroman]"it's like this train,"
― it can't run anywhere except where its rails take it.
Ooo, sounds good! I'm probably going to get fangs or someone to help me bc I'm a noob but yknow
[member=34]shizuka[/member] he's my father too uh oh you have a lot on your hands
Topic Options