[/table]
[color=#6d9b65][glow=#3e563a,3,300]KING OF RATS[/glow]
[div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 500px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 125%; text-align:justify; margin-top: -35px"]                                                           damien ♛ he/him ♛ 18 ♛ vampire enthusiast ♛ 09/04
                                                                   ❝ i'm the best goddamn bird lawyer in the world. ❞
hi there! welcome to bb!

i'm aj. <3

[align=center]
[table]
[/table]
WELCOME TO BEARBONES, DUDE!
I'm Beatles, your neighborhood Nerd
aaaaaa honestly i'm not too helpful when it comes to suggesting rps but if you're looking for animals, then the warriors game is probably your best bet! hope your stay is good <3

[align=center]
THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE, THANK FOR YOU FOR JOY
[div style="width:537px;font-size:8pt;line-height:1.2;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;letter-spacing: 2px;"]beatles ( she/her ) — beatles#1098 — dump — nikolai
hi, welcome to the site!! new members are always welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay :0 if I were to think of one thing that would have really helped me get comfortable with the site, it'd probably be...to not be afraid of what other people might think of me tbh? most of the community are very sweet and friendly people, so I shouldn't have been so worried about being accepted here ^^ anywho, I'm sort of in windclan and shadowclan (not active, but tECHNICALLY) so if you join either, I'll be happy to rp with you & I hope you have a good time!

[align=center]
[align=center]
CAUSE YOU NEVER WIN IN HUMAN RACES
SO WHO'S THE LOSER NOW? ————---——-[div style="font-size:8.6pt;line-height:1;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:1px"]GREA OR GREY. SHE/HER. SEVENTEEN. TRYING, SORT OF. [abbr=grea is the bestest ever and shadow did this because she loves grea the most <3]½ SHADOWHOUND[/abbr].
[color=transparent]﷽—﷽
  [abbr=deviantart]LINK[/abbr] & [abbr=shop]LINK[/abbr] & [abbr=quote dump]LINK[/abbr]  ﷽—﷽
Totally new, saying howdy
So yeah, just as the title says... howdy? I go by bird or bailey, whatever you please :3 Im obsessed with animals and I love silver and purple and recently I've been kicking myself in the butt to ignite my passion for writing/role play again so I'm hoping this site can spark my muse and help with that!

I'm new as H*ck to this site but not role playing, I've done dogs and horses and mythical beings and supernatural humans and all that fun stuff. buuuut the warrior cats section of this site looks pretty newbie-friendly and welcoming, so I'm kind of interested in that (even though I haven't read a book in ages, wc was my entire childhood)

Any tips and tricks y'all could lend me to get me started here? Is there something you wish you'd known when you joined this site that has helped you a lot? Are there any neat rps that you own that need a new member?  Wink

yo yo yo!! im iomedae or damien, a smod here 0: the warriors rp is still pretty dang new and should be really easy to pop right into! my roots were in warriors rp, so im a lot more used to it, but ! still don’t think it’ll be a difficult transition :•)

yeAH hoot is our guide master so hopefully p soon there will be a guide that explains like. Everything

hmm ig i didn’t really? take people seriously when they said i could chat or message them because i was a tiNY FRIGHTFUL CHILD but everyone here is super super nice and really fun ! so yeah don’t be afraid to talk to anyone? and yeAH JUST. HAVE FUN!! im always around if u need anything and i can’t wait to get to know you!!!

[align=center]
[table]
aj
Topic Options