come plot away, come plot away with me
[align=center][Image: tumblr_lsfzi2Ky5e1qhl9me.gif]
[div style="border: 0px solid transparent; background: transparent; padding: 4px; width: 300px; margin-top: 2px; margin-left: 9px; text-align: justify; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase;"][font=arial]
vas happenin everybody, chesh is back and i have missed writing and this site a whole lot so yeah, anyone down for some plotting? i just want a few good, solid plots to hash out all these jitters i have gotten from not having the time and energy to write through the school year (college, bleh)! anyways, i am just about up for anything so if you guys want to check out my character gallery, here, just let me know! and if you don't like any of those and you still want to plot, if we establish a plot i can always just make a new character. anyways, love you all. peace out Brussels sprouts!

just checking out to hide from life ;
chaosdino #7160 ★ brooke ★ she/her
Cheshie!!! Hello I’m down for something - I know we talked a little bit a while ago with something involving Adelaide and Colin?? But it’s also been 50 years and I’ve forgotten what we were planning lol

[align=center][align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: center; font-size: 9pt; line-height:13px;"]
Hey Chesh, I’d love to plot. Not sure what, though, since it’s been so long but ofc im sure we can figure that out together

[align=center][font=arial][I]so, i heard the world doesn't revolve around me /:
Hoot loves your aesthetics

crows: ahhh omg crows!! it has been a super long time, but i think i recall we were plotting something with them meeting, like i think he was going to be the detective that was questioning her after she killed her attacker? but i don't think we got much farther than that. i am up for continuing that plot if you have any ideas? if not, then if there is something you've been wanting to plot out then i am down!

vix: hey loveee! yes, yay, i am so excited! let's plot something! is there anything you've been wanting to do lately? like a specific type of thread (like supernatural creatures, superheroes, soulmates, etc)?

hey hey!! if ur up for some casual plottin' i have a character gallery here! i gotta get into the habit of doing some writing that's not my novel, so i'd be up for something lighthearted and fun! i always have the most muse for girls lovin' girls but if ur not up for that we can always come up with something else!!

ahh yeah, that was it! i'd totally be down, that sounds like a lot of fun!

[align=center][align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: center; font-size: 9pt; line-height:13px;"]
art: hello love !! i am totally up for that, always! so i just want to say that i love all of your characters, they are lovely! i really am in love with alexis (or possibly lily?) to plot with! i have my new grunge bby, greer, as a potential love interest? or if you don't like her you could look at some of my other girls? (if some them say they are heterosexual and you like them i can always change that!)

crows: oh yes, this is going to be. G R E A T!! if you want we could just start the thread and plot more later? i can start it tonight!

hi ! i was looking through your characters and fell in love with rory, i'd love to do something with him ! i really have muse for my character cooper right now and i think the two would get along like a house fire, but i've got plenty of other characters to use if you'd like too

discord; bambi#4386
Man i dont have an specifics im still trying to get into the whole rythmn of roleplaying. If you want to look at my characters and see if ur interested in them they’re [url=http://www.bearbonesrp.com/index.php?topic=12720.0]here

[align=center][font=arial][I]so, i heard the world doesn't revolve around me /:
Hoot loves your aesthetics
tvntrum: helloooooomygod cooper and rory would get along fantastically. i am so glad you love my little ror, he's my angel child and my muse baby. we should totally plot him and cooper together! they could be best friends? omg they are both so cuddly and soft i am crying, they'll probably be all touchy feely (but umm rory has a boyfriend so he might get jealous of how close the two are but that's okay!) but yes okay and they both love music so i could see them hanging out to play together (maybe they have a band?). anyways, yes let's do it!

vix: i'll look at your character gallery super soon, i have to go somewhere boooo :c so i can't yet

Topic Options