FUCK FINALS / p plotting
I'm going to be using Candyce for this and she's going to have dual fire/ice powers.
(I've been stuck on My Hero Academia and Todorok, so...yeah...)

fanfiction.net - Kyandi-Akatensei
deviantart - TezzyMoon

(05-24-2017, 05:42 AM)phantomatics link Wrote:I WAS IN WOODSY SIG ONCE TOO, AND LOOK WHERE I AM NOW
ALONE
DON'T TRUST WOODSY PUTTING YOU IN HIS SIG, IT MEANS NOTHING

HAPPILY MARRIED TO AJDAWNY
MCCALL IS MY LOVELY CHILD
okie doke then abel bby it is!! also cain lmao

and he’s a demon, or,,, has a demon attached to him lmao
anyone wanna plot?

also for an overall plot, maybe the kids don’t know they’re all supernatural but they get a mysterious letter/message/smth that brings them all together??

[div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 300px; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 125%; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; color: black"]・゚✧ mind over matter, i'm in tatters thinking 'bout her. taste my disaster, it's heavy on my tongue. all the lights aglow, tokyo, snows. go to watch the show, curtain's closed. i'm watching you this time
nyx is a lil demon and she's open for plots

that sounds cool!
oooh cain is either gonna love her or hate her
he’ll probably flirt with her either way bc he does that with everyone lmao
abel is gonna hate her bc he hates demons. thanks to cain

[div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 300px; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 125%; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; color: black"]・゚✧ mind over matter, i'm in tatters thinking 'bout her. taste my disaster, it's heavy on my tongue. all the lights aglow, tokyo, snows. go to watch the show, curtain's closed. i'm watching you this time
I think I’ll use rose or rae

[align=center][font=arial][I]so, i heard the world doesn't revolve around me /:
Hoot loves your aesthetics
rose is cuteee

alright imma use her! i’ve been wanting to use her back anyway :-)

[align=center][font=arial][I]so, i heard the world doesn't revolve around me /:
Hoot loves your aesthetics
yayy what's she gonna think of abel/cain? and also will she be supernatural or nah? :0

auryon is a witch, eventually gets turned into a demon
he can also read minds and has pyrokinesis

[align=center]
[b][i]you always see right through me
when i am lost and out of place
om definitely arthur
i was gonna vote rose

what would every1 think of frannie??

[align=center]
SO TIRED OF SLEEPING ALONE ———————
Topic Options