OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
i said i was gonna make lance's joining,,, but i forgot about Kukui's tags

im sure u did great nee-san!!

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
hM i need to figure out which characters to bring here
maybe some new ones ~

[div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 300px; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 125%; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; color: black"]・゚✧ mind over matter, i'm in tatters thinking 'bout her. taste my disaster, it's heavy on my tongue. all the lights aglow, tokyo, snows. go to watch the show, curtain's closed. i'm watching you this time

pretty sure i just failed my math test

[spoiler=staff <33]tiddy - crows
me, an intellectual: breast - skullcrow
yo but linkin park defined the alternative music genre - aporia[/spoiler]
[sup]sorry to hear that [member=75]inny[/member] :(

also I might be setting up a graphics shop tomorrow if anyone is interested, for the text banners like my sig and character banners and I can do regular sigs with anime characters and stuff idc;; I'll have to pull together some examples

and tomorrow I'll get off my ass and start writing the bios for Mogar and Talisman and stuff, I didn't get around to it today while the site was in maintenance and overwatch's lunar new year event started haha

[align=center]
[div style="border: 0px solid #9ebdce; width: 400px; height: 70px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/byc3kzF.png); background-position: left; background-size: 100%; background-position: top; text-align: left; font-family: georgia;"]

[align=center][glow=#cd8b9b,2,500]gallerynotesstorage[/glow]
[align=center][Image: tumblr_inline_nqezj49k6s1qi7awk_500.gif]
I'll do a biography,,, later
u h I'm too lazy

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
/ pats [member=75]inny[/member] gently :0

+ that sounds awesome [member=62]checkers[/member] !! i love your siggy ^^,

/ paps shizuka
heyyyyyyyy everybody
idk who is here that knows me but howdy my dudes

y'all,,,
thank you, my lovelies aaah

AND TAG HELLO!!

[spoiler=staff <33]tiddy - crows
me, an intellectual: breast - skullcrow
yo but linkin park defined the alternative music genre - aporia[/spoiler]
HELLO!

y'all,,,
im Dying™

Topic Options