OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
everyone on this site are god/desse s omf

&& I think you can swear lmao BC I mean, I swore on my profile sooo ??

[align=center]
( gimingaw ko nimo )
﹏❀﹏✿﹏❀﹏✿﹏
[div style="font-size:11px; color:black"]weeb + hopeless + fangs blessed u
Woah okay I just missed like 12 pages
(01-21-2017, 01:44 PM)trailhead link Wrote:Woah okay I just missed like 12 pages

same

can I just say though
  I am so glad that all the shop stuff is so much cheaper than it was on FF
  like back when everything was like 4 times as expensive and the amount you got from posting was cut down to almost minimal, I couldn't do anything

[font=trebuchet ms]some individual

hey hey
joey loves you <3
[sup]sorry [member=24]trailhead[/member], i kinda grabbed the reins and pulled the conversation a little bit

since Overwatch is being a pain, i'm considering putting drafts for characters or something ouo[/sup]

[align=center]
[div style="border: 0px solid #9ebdce; width: 400px; height: 70px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/byc3kzF.png); background-position: left; background-size: 100%; background-position: top; text-align: left; font-family: georgia;"]

[align=center][glow=#cd8b9b,2,500]gallerynotesstorage[/glow]
[align=center][Image: tumblr_inline_nqezj49k6s1qi7awk_500.gif]
You're welcome Milo! ^u^

Omg Kau <33

Ahh, same goes with me, I deeply apologize Trail!

Yeah, I agree with you, Verdigris. For me, it was pretty frustrating to see how expensive some powers were when I really wanted to use them for plot purposes, but nope, it'll like me so many months before I can get the power I want.

I'm planning to plop a character in St. Peter's, since I feel like I had enough of roleplaying in the Main Game on FF ( even though I'll eventually roleplay in ThunderClan because I absolutely love the religion setting they have mmmm ), and the New World sounds very interesting, and I never really have a human character before, so heck ye.

[align=center][div style="width: 450px; text-align: center; font-family: georgia; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 115%; color: #000"][i]do not speak to me, for my ears bleeds from the ringing of betrayal
yo hi guys! i'm trello but call me trel or anything else you can come up with

i'm from ff but this website looks cool so yeah. how is everybody?
  I'm doing okay
  I'm still on FF, but I'm probably going to leave the first chance I get (which may or may not be soon...)

[font=trebuchet ms]some individual

hey hey
joey loves you <3
good morning, everyone!!

also, swearing is perfectly fine considering i really don't have a clean mouth
HOW COULD YOU
jk nah fam I'm so excited for this site and I'm glad it's getting publicity
ahhh its taken me ages to join!! but hello i'm wishy <3
this site is so pretty i'm already in love

[align=center][b][color=black][size=13pt]LIVING OUR LIVES DANCING ON EMPTY WALLETS
Topic Options