OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
[member=81]deer[/member] you can pm me xx
[member=34]shizuka[/member] [member=6]fangs[/member]
aaaa thanks you two. sorry if it im bothering you guys or smth,,,
sorry im just really paranoid and anxiety is kicking in

[align=center]
・゚✧ SIPPIN' TROPICANA IN A COCONUT CABANA, FLOATING ON FLAMINGOS, SMOKIN' ALL THE MANGOES. HOTTER THAN MOJAVA, SWEETER THAN AGAVE, WE JUST TRYNA' STAY COOL, HOVERBOARDING IN A CALAMANSI WAVEPOOL —————-
[color=red]as part of bearbones, you have been vored
lmao ur not bothering me at all deer, always here to talk <3
[member=81]deer[/member] what fangs said, ur not bothering me at all<33 u know I'm always here to talk

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
[img height=100]http://i.imgur.com/IRdcVST.gif[/img] [img height=100]http://i.imgur.com/RYVVDZQ.gif[/img] [img height=100]http://i.imgur.com/OAU93sa.gif[/img] [img height=100]http://i.imgur.com/WKOlEVK.gif[/img]
STEA BASTION
THE SHADOWS are a safe haven for the Bastion. When one rounds the bend, who knows what will be lurking there, friend or foe? The Bastion isn't grace or beauty - it's dusty, dark, unwavering loyalty. Although some have crumbled, the Bastion still stands strong after thousands of years, just like the colosseum.

TERRITORY
The Stea Bastion is located in the abandoned Roman Colosseum, where shadows and unseen windows flourish. The dens are hidden underneath the Colosseum, and upstairs is where the knights guard, standing next to crumbled statues in the windows. In the main area, where gladiators fought to the death, members play and tend their plants in a large, green garden that takes up a quarter of the space. The impressive stands are used for both play and training; endurance is put to the test when members race up and down them. Members are allowed to hunt on the lawns outside of the colosseum, and explore the abandoned town nearby. A pond is to the north of the Colosseum, and a few crystal-clear brooks are also place rabdomly nearby.

FOREIGN RELATIONS
The Bastion is open to both allies and enemies. They are a neutral group, and are curious about the neighboring Clans. They refuse to fight unless it directly involves them, and even then they may not fight. However, this may change under differing rulings.

RANKS

Top Dog
The Top Dog does what they want, when they want. They’re powerful enough to have gotten the loyalty of a few other strong people, and essentially use that to fortify themselves in the mansion and terrorize the rest of the group to help keep in power.
Blake played by fangs

Bouncers
The Bouncers are those who the Top Dog selects--they get to live in the Mansion as well, and stick together, thus being a terrifying group to stay away from. They often take it upon themselves to beat sense into newcomers and deal with any rebellions. 
_____ played by _____

Grunts
These are the general population--those who are strong enough or wily enough to survive, but not enough to take any power. They obey the higher-ups, and are enlisted if there’s physical labor to be done. Rebellions occasionally arise here, if a small group thinks they can challenge the current leaders. Sometimes Grunts are chosen and groomed for Bouncer, if they show enough of a threat and aren’t just killed.
_____ played by _____

Infirm
These are a small group of the small and ‘weak’--those who aren’t physically strong or dangerous. Children, families, the old and the sick. They are not a common sight, as they mostly keep to the shadows in small groups, doing everything possible to stay out of sight of the Grunts, who would love to beat on someone beneath them. Often the only thing keeping them in the badlands is the fear that they’ll die trying to make it to another group.

Worms
Occasionally, someone--a grunt or a bouncer--will attempt to take down the Top Dog. Often this is done one-on-one, as the bouncers rarely have a problem with the leader changing hands if the new leader is actually stronger. In these cases, the loser is dubbed a ‘worm’. The lowest of the low, they may be killed, but sometimes they survive, and are considered to be an utter weakling, fair game for anyone to torment, and beneath human standards.

LAWCODE
1. The Queen and King's word is not to be argued with. If there is a disagreement, organize a formal discussion about what can be changed and the idea will be considered.
2. Disrespect towards the Queen(s) or King(s) will not be tolerated.
3. Unauthorized acts of violence is not allowed.
4. Rape, deadly harm towards members, and one turning against the Bastion will end up in banishment.
5. Offence towards religion, sexuality, or gender identity will not be tolerated.
6. More will be added as I see fit.

RELIGION + FESTIVITIES
The Bastion does not have any specific religion or belief, but the Counts and Countesses generally look to the night sky for answers to a difficult question.
The Bastion holds one week-long festival that begins at the start of summer. Members have chariot races (one member in a chariot with two strong animals pulling), have mock gladiator fights (no one gets too badly harmed!) and   
have a huge scavenger hunt. Every single surrounding group is invited!
credit for this guide goes to junker and fangs and trailhead.
[member=34]shizuka[/member] hey thanks! i kinda popped in bc sorrel told me about the site and i needed something to get my mind off of ff and i love it here
I cried when I got off of work and saw the site was now open i'm not kidding

ooh, is it finished trail? i'll open up the board and you can post it with an official clan account!
[member=138]blue pearl[/member]; ((((:
coming from you, that's a compliment~~~
what standards
tsundere translation: "you're still a baka and i still love your guts"
"SO DON'T THINK I HATE YOU AT ALL!"
omg,,,thanks man!! i'm glad you feel that way about me
i'm so touched ;-;

ahh what?? fiore was lit! (getitgetit??litcausehelikesfirehaha!) but honestly, i really liked him ^^
and that's me with females tbh idk why but it's easier for me to rp males.

[member=81]deer[/member]; i know you already got two offers, but if you ever need a third one, feel free to hit me up! i'm always happy to listen and you won't be a bother at all :0

[align=center]
DADDY TOLD US TO NEVER LISTEN TO THE ONES
[i]pointing nasty fingers and making fun — ・゚★ ☾
[member=34]shizuka[/member]
/chases
get back here and say it without all the nyas!
nyaing is suna-san's job!

[member=45]chihiro[/member]
THAT IS NOT A PROPER TRANSLATION YOU WEREN'T LISTENING AT ALL BAKA!
DON'T BE TOUCHED!
URGWHYISTHISMYLIFEIAMSURROUNDEDBYPEOPLE!

i didn't.
i found him boring to roleplay, even though he probably had the most quirks out of all my characters.
i get it. i didn't laugh though.
i think i just find it hard to imagine being a guy.

[align=center]
MY MIND'S A KALEIDOSCOPE, IT THINKS TOO FAST
BLURS ALL THE COLORS 'TIL I CAN'T SEE PAST
Topic Options