OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
Mhmmm, I am interested to know what you got in your sleeves once you get your hands on Annabelle's sub.

*insert good shit meme @ Checkers' old text banners*

So about that aesthetic board shop I'm planning to set up, would anyone be interested to get something like this?

[align=center][div style="width: 450px; text-align: center; font-family: georgia; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 115%; color: #000"][i]do not speak to me, for my ears bleeds from the ringing of betrayal
[sup]lmao [member=16]Crywolf[/member] switching between youtubers every two seconds
and yeah those are super cool! i was making something like that a while ago except for pokemon teams, like, choose six favourites, i make a banner, etc... i should try and make something like that! :0 i have an idea...

[align=center]
[div style="border: 0px solid #9ebdce; width: 400px; height: 70px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/byc3kzF.png); background-position: left; background-size: 100%; background-position: top; text-align: left; font-family: georgia;"]

[align=center][glow=#cd8b9b,2,500]gallerynotesstorage[/glow]
[align=center][Image: tumblr_inline_nqezj49k6s1qi7awk_500.gif]
[justify]jazz hands i got banned motherfuckers
wait shit can i swear bc im swearing rn
[/justify]

x
THE MEANEST DOG YOU'LL EVER MEET
HE AIN'T THE HOUND DOG IN THE STREET. HE BARES SOME TEETH AND TEARS SOME SKIN; BUT, BROTHER, THAT'S THE WORST OF HIM. NOW, THE DOG YOU REALLY GOT TO DREAD IS THE ONE THAT HOWLS INSIDE YOUR HEAD. IT'S HIM WHOSE HOWLING DRIVES MEN MAD AND A MIND TO ITS UNDOING. ————————————————————— STORAGE xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
[sup]actually i wanna know if swearing is ok too because i can swear like a sailor if you let me go[/sup]

[align=center]
[div style="border: 0px solid #9ebdce; width: 400px; height: 70px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/byc3kzF.png); background-position: left; background-size: 100%; background-position: top; text-align: left; font-family: georgia;"]

Omggg, hush [member=62]checkers[/member], I have a problem on being indecisive as heck, coming in terms with avatars of a YouTuber xDD
Yo, that's cool that you're doing something similar to my board with Pokémon team!!
I absolutely love Pokémon, so I would be so up in getting a Pokémon team board!

Welcome Skullcrow, welcome *throws glitters and feathers all over you*

I actually swore in my far previous posts and no one made a comment about it, but,,,, I'm curious as well,,,,,,,

[align=center][div style="width: 450px; text-align: center; font-family: georgia; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 115%; color: #000"][i]do not speak to me, for my ears bleeds from the ringing of betrayal
[sup] [member=16]Crywolf[/member] i used to do the exact same thing when i found a heap of amazing artwork and it was like 'I HAVE ALL THESE ARTS BUT NOT ENOUGH ACCOUNTS TO USE THEM WITH'

[align=center]

RELATABLE THOUGH

I made like 200 icons ( the style being similar to the avatar I have right now ) under a week while I had no internet because #boredom, plus I haven't done them for six months, so hahah... But omg, 200 icons, and one account, the pain is r e a l

heh, i attempted to do one lmao Tongue

[b][i]◂   NO MAP, NO GUIDING
LEAVE IT TO WHAT YOU FEEL
[color=transparent]————————————   ★   [color=transparent]————————————
[spoiler=staff <3]eskie loves u
aporia has peed on ur things
fangs bit you [fa]heart[/fa]
crows uses your signature as a nest
skullcrow shoves crows out and molts aggressively to mark his territory[/spoiler]
Oh wow, it looks great, Milo, I love it!
Though there's one problem, I don't know if you notice it by now, but the yellow doesn't do well with the white/silverish colour of the site's current theme as I have trouble reading them and I have to keep squinting my eyes and move closer to the screen. Regardless, it looks nice and I like the fonts!

yeah i was thinking that too, thanks for the feedback tho!! ill probs change it anyway as i was just playing around with it :3

[b][i]◂   NO MAP, NO GUIDING
LEAVE IT TO WHAT YOU FEEL
[color=transparent]————————————   ★   [color=transparent]————————————
[spoiler=staff <3]eskie loves u
aporia has peed on ur things
fangs bit you [fa]heart[/fa]
crows uses your signature as a nest
skullcrow shoves crows out and molts aggressively to mark his territory[/spoiler]
Topic Options