[member=16]Crywolf[/member] usually around 7am if not a bit later

[align=center]
( gimingaw ko nimo )
﹏❀﹏✿﹏❀﹏✿﹏
[div style="font-size:11px; color:black"]weeb + hopeless + fangs blessed u
Oh,,, pfff ttt t t t t ,,,,,,,,, ///w///
Welp, hahah, you're welcome, Checkers!

HEYO KAU and mmmm, that's what I thought

[align=center][div style="width: 450px; text-align: center; font-family: georgia; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 115%; color: #000"][i]do not speak to me, for my ears bleeds from the ringing of betrayal
how many pages am i at now, lmao
im busy spamming to look

[b]Mistakes I made when I was younger
Wendy Marvell ღ Daryl Dixon ღ Emilia
Twelve in a half [member=46]Leafy[/member]

[align=center][div style="width: 450px; text-align: center; font-family: georgia; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 115%; color: #000"][i]do not speak to me, for my ears bleeds from the ringing of betrayal
i will do this before dynahoe wakes up

[b]Mistakes I made when I was younger
Wendy Marvell ღ Daryl Dixon ღ Emilia
leaferz i admire your hard word  8)

[b][i]◂   NO MAP, NO GUIDING
LEAVE IT TO WHAT YOU FEEL
[color=transparent]————————————   ★   [color=transparent]————————————
[spoiler=staff <3]eskie loves u
aporia has peed on ur things
fangs bit you [fa]heart[/fa]
crows uses your signature as a nest
skullcrow shoves crows out and molts aggressively to mark his territory[/spoiler]
[sup]i'm good! i just finished a text banner! damn, haven't made these for years. i finally found the drop shadows options in photoshop, totally haven't been using this for like 2 years, pffff... [/sup]

[align=center]
[div style="border: 0px solid #9ebdce; width: 400px; height: 70px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/byc3kzF.png); background-position: left; background-size: 100%; background-position: top; text-align: left; font-family: georgia;"]

[align=center][glow=#cd8b9b,2,500]gallerynotesstorage[/glow]
[align=center][Image: tumblr_inline_nqezj49k6s1qi7awk_500.gif]
omgg that looks so flipping cool

[b][i]◂   NO MAP, NO GUIDING
LEAVE IT TO WHAT YOU FEEL
[color=transparent]————————————   ★   [color=transparent]————————————
[spoiler=staff <3]eskie loves u
aporia has peed on ur things
fangs bit you [fa]heart[/fa]
crows uses your signature as a nest
skullcrow shoves crows out and molts aggressively to mark his territory[/spoiler]
I'm doing great, I had a lovely sleep in seven hours, usually I had three due to being at Vietnam for six months, so jetlags was something, alright.... c': But thank you for asking, and I hope you're doing good as well, Asuka!!

It looks wonderful, [member=62]checkers[/member]!! How long have you been doing text banners?? Omg, they're so pretty to look at!

[sup]gosh, i actually don't remember. i used to make them with gimp, ages ago. i used to learn from reverie, if anyone does remember her? but yeah, i might have to see if i can find some of my old ones to show you guys~ thanks, btw!

[align=center]
[div style="border: 0px solid #9ebdce; width: 400px; height: 70px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/byc3kzF.png); background-position: left; background-size: 100%; background-position: top; text-align: left; font-family: georgia;"]

[align=center][glow=#cd8b9b,2,500]gallerynotesstorage[/glow]
[align=center][Image: tumblr_inline_nqezj49k6s1qi7awk_500.gif]
Topic Options