OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
Listening to p!atd and being an Edgy Teenâ„¢ so not much lmao. Did I tell you I finished coven? It's not my favorite season but it was chill cx sorry if ur sick of me talking about ahs, I just have nobody to scream about it to atm and when I scream to friends who don't watch it they get confused or don't reply back and I'm just need to sCREAM

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
oh no you never mentioned it! [s] shh it's fine

[B][I]the twit's back in black
Yee! Now I'm on freak show and crying internally over jimmy like ohmygod
ALSO THERE SOME KINKY SHIT
THERE WAS
there still is and I always laugh remembering "I've never done it with a Viking God before"
Me: tHERES AN ASS ON THE SCREEN

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
YEAH THAT HAPPENS
it's great
i'm actually watching days of future's past right now so I get to see evan with silver hair I adore it

There's always gotta be somebody's ass on screen in every season I've seen an ass each season
Most of them being evan's ass

I've seen gifs of him with silver hair and I died a little inside because yes pls

I'M ON COVEN RIGHT NOW

[align=center]
[b][i]you always see right through me
when i am lost and out of place
that sounds like you're in a coven phan

dang ya caught me!! >:-(

[align=center]
[b][i]you always see right through me
when i am lost and out of place
THES WHY NO
GOD NO DAMMIT NO
FUCKING
HELL
N O
IM CRYING OVER FREAK SHOW WHY NOT HER WHY HER SHE SMOL SHE CUTE
he can go bURN IN HELL
i hope u know what I'm talking about lmao if not I'll tell over skype if ur available

/dabs
Evan in Coven broke my heart

I THINK I KNOW SHI
IF IT INVOLVES JARS I KNOW

well it would explain the icon [member=30]phantomatics[/member]

Topic Options