OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
[i][b]WAIT HOLY SHIT IS THAT SOMEONE WE KNOW
..........................IT'S LUHAN ISN'T IT

//CUE GROSS SOBBING POOR SEHUN,,
IS THAT FOR RE A L THO

Been a long time coming, nothing but love, darling. Going way back, back when we were a bunch of teenagers. Things aren't the same as back in those days, but things as tight as this never truly changes.

Leaving you all wasn't easy! But for the better good, it was needed. Tonight's the night, we reunite, party over here! No mass destruction needed!
SOME PEOPLE SPECULATE IT'S FOR THEIR DRAMA NEXT YEAR, BUT MOST SEEM TO THINK IT'S LEGIT BUT AS FOR ME MY BRAIN IS TOO FRIED TO THINK RN I WAS HIT WITH THIS NEWS JUST WHEN I WOKE UP

THE TOPIC IS EXPLODING ONLINE IDK IF I SHOULD CRY, OR,,,, HOW TF DO I REACT
I MEAN I'M HAPPY FOR HIM BUT THERE'S A 7 YEAR AGE GAP,,, ALSO I'VE BEEN HEARING THINGS LIKE "GUAN XIAOTONG IS RUDE" AND I'M WORRIED

SO LONG AS SHE TREATS HIM RIGHT I'LL BE OKAY, BUT,,,, HHHHHH OUR LITTLE DEER HAS,,,,,

LMAO "POOR SEHUN" INDEED

How long has it been? Hope I'm not dreaming, looking good too aren't you? It's time to unwind. Eager to catch your smile — ain't shown it in a while, so set free the mind!

Don't need no words, we'll dance the night away together. Passing hours, embrace the feeling forever. It's all ours till the sunrise signals closure, come on, don't be shy now. Won't you take my hand?
[Image: tumblr_ox7vhvBgV11w58shuo6_400.png]

[align=center]  [ SHE'S NEON, SHINE YOUR LIGHT! ]  
[abbr=perpetual emo phase / college sophomore / taurus / osh-l / msg 4 skype sc discord etc / crows is my best friend - crows]info[/abbr] + thread hub + [abbr=fucc u it was 185 not 186 - eskie ; spills paint whoops i ruined it - fangs ; *handcuffs u to my weird bird foot* - crows ; pee kink - aporia]friends[/abbr]
[Image: EMOWwYY.jpg]

Let's get real, what's your deal? Do you still believe you will ever be able to take us down? Three letters on the wall: L-O-L! You have lost again; don't take it too hard.

No surprise, after all—you chose the wrong rival. We are more than some bored teenagers. Bad luck, underestimating us was your worst choice—so don't sweat it, grownups.
(10-08-2017, 03:48 PM)skulltan ★ link Wrote:[Image: tumblr_ox7vhvBgV11w58shuo6_400.png]
(10-08-2017, 04:51 PM)✦. ANNIKA link Wrote:[Image: EMOWwYY.jpg]

m o o d

BUT HONESTLY IDC THAT HE GOT A GF, BUT I RLY DONT LIKE GUAN XIAOTONG,,, SHES RLY RUDE,,,,

We're playing the odds, that's how it's done. Pretending to act like gods who steal just for fun; who cares if it means we're living on the run!

Thieves in a palace—full of mirrors' deceit. We've had to break in, to get out! Phantoms of madness snapping at your feet, we've had to break in, to break out!
i'm,,, honestly just so disappointed i think i could cry. i'm gonna leave this issue alone for now, maybe come back to it after a few weeks or months. but right now i'm too emotionally drained and upset, so... yeah. i'm gonna drop this for now. maybe i'm too attached, but,,,, i never wanted to see his image tarnished but what he's done is just... i'm seriously losing words here.

hhhngh putting that aside i've decorated for halloween. for once i didn't procrastinate on smth.

How long has it been? Hope I'm not dreaming, looking good too aren't you? It's time to unwind. Eager to catch your smile — ain't shown it in a while, so set free the mind!

Don't need no words, we'll dance the night away together. Passing hours, embrace the feeling forever. It's all ours till the sunrise signals closure, come on, don't be shy now. Won't you take my hand?
i'll respect their relationship bc it's,,.
idk who knows what's happening tbvh
as long as he's happy i guess (:

haLLOWEEN11 YAY

[align=center]  [ SHE'S NEON, SHINE YOUR LIGHT! ]  
[abbr=perpetual emo phase / college sophomore / taurus / osh-l / msg 4 skype sc discord etc / crows is my best friend - crows]info[/abbr] + thread hub + [abbr=fucc u it was 185 not 186 - eskie ; spills paint whoops i ruined it - fangs ; *handcuffs u to my weird bird foot* - crows ; pee kink - aporia]friends[/abbr]
i don't think i can accept it. the situation's gotten even worse, now that people who were paid to keep quiet two years ago are revealing stuff and everyone's bringing forth evidence. it's seriously bad -- weibo even completely crashed yesterday because the people were in uproar.

luhan... did something that's totally unacceptable. it's not even about him having a girlfriend anymore tbh.

halloween tho.... i still have to figure out what cosplay i want to buy because I CAN'T DECIDE TF DO I DO.

Let's get real, what's your deal? Do you still believe you will ever be able to take us down? Three letters on the wall: L-O-L! You have lost again; don't take it too hard.

No surprise, after all—you chose the wrong rival. We are more than some bored teenagers. Bad luck, underestimating us was your worst choice—so don't sweat it, grownups.
guys i'm craving candy but i don't want to go out smh
i told you already: do like,, homura or smth

yall this thread needs to wake tf up, it's almost halloween losers

[div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=50px; bordercolor=; width:px; text-align:justify; font-size: 10pt; color: #677170; line-height: 125%; letter-spacing: -.5px"][font=timesnewroman]"it's like this train,"
― it can't run anywhere except where its rails take it.
Topic Options