OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
is crying over kids getting hurt
crying laughing
i nearly choked on my drink bc i am laguhgint oo hard

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
[member=75]inny[/member] BUT I NEED TO FINISH EVERYTHING FIRST
I'VE ONLY READ THE RAVEN BOYS HHHH
I'VE GOT THE OTHER THREE STACKED ON MY 'TO READ' PILE

[align=center]
[div style="border: 0px solid #9ebdce; width: 400px; height: 70px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/byc3kzF.png); background-position: left; background-size: 100%; background-position: top; text-align: left; font-family: georgia;"]

[align=center][glow=#cd8b9b,2,500]gallerynotesstorage[/glow]
[align=center][Image: tumblr_inline_nqezj49k6s1qi7awk_500.gif]
http://www.bearbonesrp.com/index.php/topic,929.0.html some plotting for a thread I'm working on if anyone's interested <3

[B][I]the twit's back in black
im tired

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
(02-26-2017, 07:06 PM)KUKUI. link Wrote:im tired

same sherrie
[size=8pt]same ^^
hAuUuUuUUUUUUUUUUUU
MY C H I L D

and i have no muse
i want to do smth with tate
but like
idk what

i can do some plotting with tate with you
shizuka

[align=center]
[b][i]you always see right through me
when i am lost and out of place
yres plscvb phan
can i call u phan
or does that remind u of danxphil
should i not

um yes please do not call me phan
i like dan and phil but i would like to be known as such
u can call me phanto or phantomatics tho!

[align=center]
[b][i]you always see right through me
when i am lost and out of place
Topic Options