OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
HEHEHHHEHEHHHHEH
i dont forgive him but i still love him
tough loveeeeee

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
i like violet, tate (tentatively) and moria, the maid.

[align=center]
[b][i]you always see right through me
when i am lost and out of place
moira is gr8
when she appears young the actress is the same one who played jessie anderson in twd and i love her so much
she's beautiful and asdfghjklkjhgfdsadfghjkjhgfd

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
oh my god she is really pretty. and great, love her.
i could go straight for moria.

[align=center]
moiraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is so great i love

cries my guy friend asked if i was going back to the park tomorrow and i was like "idk" and then he asked if i wanted to skype later and i was like "sorry ^^" "not even later?" and im like "asdfghjkl"
i feel like an asshole but i dont,,,, want to skype?? andi feel so bad

don't feel bad! if you don't feel like skyping you don't feel like skyping. maybe you will hang out tomorrow.

[align=center]
i wasnt planning on going back since i know it's gonna be hot af again and ive already gotten heatstroke today,,,, i had to go home for a bit today bc i felt so sick
ack

then rest! and go when you feel better!

[align=center]
ah, alright ^^" thatll work

(02-25-2017, 06:35 AM)checkers link Wrote:I bet if I took care of a baby I'd just end up dying from not taking care of myself haha

BY THE WAY WHO HAD THE CHARACTER BASED ON THE RAVEN BOYS BECAUSE I JUST FINISHED THE FIRST BOOK AGAIN AND I'M GONNA READ THE ANTHOLOGY AND CATCH UP HHHH

EDIT: OKAY IT WAS [member=75]inny[/member]
INNY I'M REREADING RAVEN BOYS SEND HELP

[member=62]checkers[/member] I'M LITERALLY SCREAMING PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A CHARACTER WITH ME OR SOMETHING

[spoiler=staff <33]tiddy - crows
me, an intellectual: breast - skullcrow
yo but linkin park defined the alternative music genre - aporia[/spoiler]
Topic Options