OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
[member=46]Leafy[/member]  YOU BET YOUR BUT I'M BRINGING ICHI OVER HERE. He's gonna need an overhaul since I won't be playing him instantly? xD Since I at least want to get his body and powers first before any of that. HOW'S IT GOIN WITH YOU THOUGH BUDDY

[member=99]dreamíe[/member] Hello! I'm not sure if we no each other but welcome!

Advanced roleplayer ▲ 10+ year veteran ▲ PM for plots!
Current characters:

[Image: tumblr_odfm7nyI281sfpvbfo1_250.png]

sherrie be careful with my sister
dreamie be careful with my wife
just
everyone be careful

AND I WILL
ONCE SNAPCHAT DECIDES TO WORK AGAIN
IT AIN'T WORKING

i keep seeing jazz everywhere and im just thinking
of berry benson
and
"you like jazz?"

[align=center]
・゚✧ SIPPIN' TROPICANA IN A COCONUT CABANA, FLOATING ON FLAMINGOS, SMOKIN' ALL THE MANGOES. HOTTER THAN MOJAVA, SWEETER THAN AGAVE, WE JUST TRYNA' STAY COOL, HOVERBOARDING IN A CALAMANSI WAVEPOOL —————-
[color=red]as part of bearbones, you have been vored
I managed to install subs automatically although I removed the mod bc I want to upload it manually to ensure the best results
[member=98]Sorrel[/member] i cant wait to see ichi around
im doing good!
i plan on bringing Little here, but shes not going to remember anything that happened at FF and I might change her name to Wendy
tho i will have to work on getting her air elemental's again but that's okay

[b]Mistakes I made when I was younger
Wendy Marvell ღ Daryl Dixon ღ Emilia
Code:
[align=center][div style="font-family: verdana; font-size: 9px; width: 350px; text-align: justify; margin-top: -5px; border-left: 2px solid #b13f3f;"]text here[/div]

[align=center]
text here

[member=62]checkers[/member] though the margins look a bit off
esk ur next post will be 69 :^))
Eskie make your 69th post memorable

Everybody has like a long/detailed about me section on their summary and I'm over here with a quick one that basically screams "I didn't know how else to describe myself"

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
ahh is there a way to turn off email notifs? I just checked my email for college stuff and i have a lot of emails regarding mentions!!

[align=center]I DON'T SHINE IF YOU DON'T SHINE
BEFORE YOU GO CAN YOU READ MY MIND?

male-aligned genderfluid sweetheart
i haven't done mine Smile
'cause right now im lazy to describe myself.

[b]Mistakes I made when I was younger
Wendy Marvell ღ Daryl Dixon ღ Emilia
eskie make it the bee movie

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 200px; font-size: 8pt; font-family:georgia; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:center"]- - - - - - - - - - ☾
renard | avatars
Topic Options