hugs shi poor baby u need the bathroom and a nap
[spoiler= u lvoe me][Image: bcl4Okz.png]ily[/spoiler]
I CANNOT BELIEVE

[align=center]
[b][i]you always see right through me
when i am lost and out of place
Okay I got the bathroom situation handled
We're good
My other aunt said if her room wasn't messy that she'd let me lay in her bed, turn the lights off, and close the doors so I could sleep lmao. I'm on the couch rn,,,,,

Also yes!!! Trello ily<3333 you the Keef to my Lamp Lansh ;3c

I just want to watch ahs too, I got to ep6 and its all tATE and that's all I care about rn

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
i started watching AHS and i finished murder house and started watching asylum. but asylum was moving too slow for me so i stopped. lmao.

i think violet is my favourite character in murder house though. i dunno, i would have to rewatch it.

[align=center]
lmao same, i'm on like episode 5 of asylum but kinda got bored (but i'm starting to watch it again now yay)

i think in murder house i liked the gay couple the best?? i forgot their names but their bickering always made me smile
[member=30]phantomatics[/member] and [member=65]trello[/member]  I feel your pain when I watched that season it took me like two months. Phantom Babe just jump to coven you'd regret missing that one it's fantastic

[B][I]the twit's back in black
Tatetatetate
Had my eye on him since the first episode like
"He's gonna have done smth rlly fucked up but like,,,,, I won't give 2 fucks I'd still love him" lmao

The gay couple
My favorite line from that episode tbh
"I'm not gay"
"Neither was I til I got head from a guy"

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
[align=center][div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify; color: black; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 7.5pt; line-height: 10px;"][member=50]THES[/member] yeah i'm really considering that. or i might just trudge through asylum watch it, because i do want to see how it ends for everyone.

[member=34]shizuka[/member] i tend to be very forgiving towards characters but i honestly don't like tate because of the fucked up shit he's done. but i would have to rewatch murder house in order to really remember everything.

(02-19-2017, 03:10 AM)shizuka link Wrote:"I'm not gay"
"Neither was I til I got head from a guy"

THAT PART WAS SO FUNNY I LOVE ZACHARY QUINTO!!

[align=center]
He's rlly fucked up. He's done so much fucked up shit and I understand that but like?? I didn't say i forgive him because again rlly fucked up shit he's done but his character, despite that, is just different? Idk how to describe it I just like his character

when you have no idea what's going on but? what show is this exactly because i'm actually really interested and i have nothing better to add to this conversation eep
Topic Options