OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
They're ugly dogs,,,,, or their fur is eh
I think one is named Reece lmao,,,,,

Ew we were at my cousin's for a bit BC we couldn't stand being there for another four hours but now we're heading back and I don't wsnna

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
i'll be gone most of tonight, just a heads up!!

[spoiler=staff <33]tiddy - crows
me, an intellectual: breast - skullcrow
yo but linkin park defined the alternative music genre - aporia[/spoiler]
i think i'm gonna go work on the ahs codes as a break

[B][I]the twit's back in black
Rip I want to change the username of this account(like the actual login) because it's gonna be a totally different character and name(I'm making a Tate and using this account for him but if I do I'll forget the original login probably BC it's not gonna be this character,,,,,
i've created a monster [b]eyeballs shi

You did this to urself [member=50]THES[/member] and you know it
love you~ cx
shut up [b]pushes shi into the house

THES N O

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
THES YES
[B] EVIL CACKLE

C H I L D R E N  C A L M

thes you've created this mess no need to be mean to it puts u two in a get along sweater
shizuka, i totally expected that from you. and i've already said it, but ur welcome for that swag pfp
Topic Options