REQUEST BOARD CHANGES HERE!
sneaky track

x
THE MEANEST DOG YOU'LL EVER MEET
HE AIN'T THE HOUND DOG IN THE STREET. HE BARES SOME TEETH AND TEARS SOME SKIN; BUT, BROTHER, THAT'S THE WORST OF HIM. NOW, THE DOG YOU REALLY GOT TO DREAD IS THE ONE THAT HOWLS INSIDE YOUR HEAD. IT'S HIM WHOSE HOWLING DRIVES MEN MAD AND A MIND TO ITS UNDOING. ————————————————————— STORAGE xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
BOARD NAME CHANGE REQUEST
Current Board Name: St. Peter's
New Board Name: Northstar District

BOARD DESCRIPTION CHANGE REQUEST
Board Name: St. Peter's
New Description: A progressive, trading hub that live in a rural city

[align=center]
we’ll pretend we know all there is to know
[b]TUMBLR /  [b][abbr=17 * A LITERAL MEME * NEEDS A HUG * TIRED OF EVERYONE’S SHIT * FEELIN' GOOD * SHE/HE/THEY]INFORMATION[/abbr] / [abbr=skype: daku_majikku / snapchat: wxstedsanity]CONTACTS[/abbr] / [abbr=you are my bud
you're my bud
boogie woogie woogie
hoot dances the dance of her dance
pyre dances the dance of her dance
joey loves you <3]STAFF[/abbr]
donedonedone

track

[align=center]
I wanna be your happiness I wanna be your common sense pain Wrap your head in a [glow=#684460,2,300]picket fence[/glow] Rebuild after the hurricane [abbr=this user is trailhead's miss american pye — aporia has tip toed in here, peed on all your things, and then deathdropped through the floor into hell — you've been poked by fangs — crows cleaned up apoira's pee and threw chocolate at you — joey baked you yummy cookies — firebird is definitely building a nest here — you have been bitten by a wild eskie (but w love though) — skullcrow has built u a pillow fort — vid sat on your head for about ten seconds before flying away — rev loves you — hoot hoot — you are my wife / you're my wife / boogie woogie woogie — hoot tried making a nest but got burnt zoinks — darwin gave you a kees — joey loves you <3]![/abbr]
we've now added the ability to request board moderator status here, removing the old thread that was specifically for that.

there's no form for this, but can someone remove benjamin and peter's subs from board mod? they're not leaders there anymore

[align=center]
[align=center]
CAUSE YOU NEVER WIN IN HUMAN RACES
SO WHO'S THE LOSER NOW? ————---——-[div style="font-size:8.6pt;line-height:1;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:1px"]GREA OR GREY. SHE/HER. SEVENTEEN. TRYING, SORT OF. [abbr=grea is the bestest ever and shadow did this because she loves grea the most <3]½ SHADOWHOUND[/abbr].
[color=transparent]﷽—﷽
  [abbr=deviantart]LINK[/abbr] & [abbr=shop]LINK[/abbr] & [abbr=quote dump]LINK[/abbr]  ﷽—﷽
BOARD DESCRIPTION CHANGE REQUEST
Board Name: The Group of Captors
New Description: A temporary group for a sitewide plot. TWs for capturing, torture, violence, and death
[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]Done!

[align=center]
—–— SAY IT OVER AND OVER UNTIL YOU ARE OUT OF BREATH:
[ I WILL NOT MAKE MYSELF SMALL ]
revelations#8754 ---//--- GONE, THANKS FOR HELPING ME GROW
could you guys remove me and [member=8270]JANE[/member] from board mods of nd, replacing them with [member=8131]anluan g.[/member] and [member=1672]batter[/member] ?

[align=center]
[color=#BCD8E4][shadow=black,left]a weekend on a boat in california
memes available upon request    —    van#5054
[align=center]
[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]Getting this done now!

[align=center]
—–— SAY IT OVER AND OVER UNTIL YOU ARE OUT OF BREATH:
[ I WILL NOT MAKE MYSELF SMALL ]
revelations#8754 ---//--- GONE, THANKS FOR HELPING ME GROW
Topic Options
Thread Closed