OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
[member=75]inny[/member] it truly is
my cousin and I are just tIRED
And bORED
And we both could use a nap lmao

I want to lowkey change my screen name to smth more,,, gender neutral but idk what and I love my screen name rn and it'll be so weird going by anythig other than Shizuka lmao,,,,,, eh I'll leave it

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
[member=75]inny[/member] freaking?? i'm blushing now that really means a lot aha

wow?? don't judge them let the dogs get their freak on golly gosh, just be glad it wasn't?? more human okay i'm crying
[member=627]ASYLI[/member] I'm crying why did u say that

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
(02-18-2017, 07:17 PM)shizuka link Wrote:Update on the family gathering: saw the two dogs here humping

shizuka,,,,,,,,,, bby,,,,,,,
[member=65]trello[/member] I'm not sorry,,,, I think they gonna go back to their little session soon I don't know yet

Also
My brain rn:
"Aw Tate X Violet, cute"
"Okay but Tate looks like he'd at least be bi af,,,,,,"

DON'T INTERRUPT THEIR LVOE

actually can tate be bi my murderous son deserves all the love
When I make him, and I know I will at some point and regret it, he will be bi af tho when I do rp him he's gonna be Sad because "oh no where's Violet she's gone welp time to be into dick until i know she's safe and if I still love her and this dude why not be poly"

[spoiler=lol]
they tired
[img width=160]http://i.imgur.com/3JAxEKH.jpg[/img]

NO

[align=center]
[b][i]you always see right through me
when i am lost and out of place
'No' what? [member=30]phantomatics[/member]

THE DOGS

MY MOM IS LISTENING TO THE CLIMB BY MILEY CYRUS ON FULL BLAST WHYY

[align=center]
[b][i]you always see right through me
when i am lost and out of place
Topic Options