OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
[member=65]trello[/member] we'll match 24/7 lmao

I just cut myself shaving o w

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
[member=34]shizuka[/member] well we all wish you luck and welcome to the fandom <3 welcome to our pain

[B][I]the twit's back in black
lmao i forgot to shave my legs today whoOPS

[member=34]shizuka[/member] be ready i'm about to roast anubis in my reply
My cousin went to her house so she could change into shorts and get vodka for her mom and then we decided to shave so we did and we cUT OURSELVES ALL OVER OUR LEGS and now we have little dots of dried blood on our legs lmao. We both got ourselves on the heel rip us.

Oml I'm prepared [member=65]trello[/member]
I won't be able to reply until tomorrow or make our thread until then imsosorrylove

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
(02-18-2017, 07:03 PM)LOTTIE link Wrote:lmao i forgot to shave my legs today whoOPS

i haven't shaved my legs since fall
[member=62]checkers[/member] ahh, thank you!

[member=34]shizuka[/member] i remember you fam!! i had to leave bc? i could not keep up y'all talk at the speed of light lmao. how ya doing? it's good to see you around!

[member=75]inny[/member] heyyo inny! wait? when tf did this happen?

i'm?? struggling bc i have literally no muse and i have no idea what i'm doing dear god?? why are characters hard rip me
It's funny because that chat actually died out rip we lost all motivation to rant we were so sick of FF

Update on the family gathering: saw the two dogs here humping

[member=34]shizuka[/member] that sounds like a rlly cool family gathering

i've been listening to the beach boys while i type up a reply and i started going into depressing territory and now the music is sad and rip i need a tissue
/hands trello jello a tissue and wraps in blanket and shows picture of klance

[member=627]ASYLI[/member] you've always been a+ ok just believe me
lmao

omg [member=34]shizuka[/member] that sounds amazing

[spoiler=staff <33]tiddy - crows
me, an intellectual: breast - skullcrow
yo but linkin park defined the alternative music genre - aporia[/spoiler]
Topic Options