OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
hiya [member=627]ASYLI[/member]!! I love your username

also [member=24]trailhead[/member] I finally edited the links to talisman and my accounts on stea bastion's guide

[align=center]
[div style="border: 0px solid #9ebdce; width: 400px; height: 70px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/byc3kzF.png); background-position: left; background-size: 100%; background-position: top; text-align: left; font-family: georgia;"]

[align=center][glow=#cd8b9b,2,500]gallerynotesstorage[/glow]
[align=center][Image: tumblr_inline_nqezj49k6s1qi7awk_500.gif]
!!!!
Asyliiiiiii HIII remember meeeee from the feralfuck skype chat lmao
Also FF in general but like still hello

Imma try to go to sleep its 2:20 AM I have to be up at 10 to go to this family gathering asdfghjkll bless our new coffee maker I'm gonna have best coffee

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
guys i am fucking DYING

I'm finding all of this old information about my characters from my old crap on feralfront and sHRIEKS THERE'S A MILLION CHARACTERS I WISH I COULD BRING BACK

but for the most part i'm considering bringing back a VERY old character from like, 2012(?) who was a doctor who OC but changed over time and stuff
I don't know how i'd incorporate her into the new world to be honest,, she was always kinda a mary sue of what i wanted to be, but i could make her a lot more balanced
i'm thinking bringing her in as a cartographer or something

so uh
tell me if you want me to bring back a character for the new world

edit: march 12th 2012 holy crap

[align=center]
[div style="border: 0px solid #9ebdce; width: 400px; height: 70px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/byc3kzF.png); background-position: left; background-size: 100%; background-position: top; text-align: left; font-family: georgia;"]

[align=center][glow=#cd8b9b,2,500]gallerynotesstorage[/glow]
[align=center][Image: tumblr_inline_nqezj49k6s1qi7awk_500.gif]
[member=34]shizuka[/member] wait till you watch season three coven is really really good. Glorious season right there and I want another ;-;
And yes I'm sorry I fell asleep love ♡  I was starting to type gibberish if my eyes fell shut

[B][I]the twit's back in black
[member=50]THES[/member] nah it's fine bby lol, it's good you got sleep.
I can't believe I stayed up til two trying to finish ep2 but I was stressed out about it I went "I'll finish it tomorrow oml"

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
ME COMING IN A FEW HOURS LATE TO SCREAM ABOUT AHS

and welcome [member=627]ASYLI[/member] !!
TRELLO I GOT SHI bABE HOOKED WE GOT ANNOTHER ONE

Oml shi please you need sleep too there needs to be a limit

[B][I]the twit's back in black
There is no limit when it comes to staying up on the weekends!!!

I think my cousin watches ahs so I'll probably ask if she'd want to watch it with me when I stay the night at her place tonight<3

KEEFY BBY HI!!
/tackle hugs you

[member=627]ASYLI[/member] FUCK HI I CAN'T BELIEVE THE LEGEND IS HERE OMG

[spoiler=staff <33]tiddy - crows
me, an intellectual: breast - skullcrow
yo but linkin park defined the alternative music genre - aporia[/spoiler]
I jumped on the bandwagon (aka coping shizuka) and have an ahs pf

HI LAMP
Topic Options