OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
[member=627]ASYLI[/member] American horror story!! c:

edit;; I deleted the old Tate account and decided to make a new one. Now to await approval<33 can't wait to roleplay him. He'll be bi af and when he finds a BF he's gonna be like "I can kick ass and suck dick hell yeah this is awesome"
[s]I apologize but I'm just so hyped

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
[member=627]ASYLI[/member] Yeah American Horror Story, mostly about the first season, Murder House

[member=30]phantomatics[/member] the ending is odd from what i remember. I will say trudging through it isn't bad because there's a small small thing that ties to freak show in a sad way you might like to see. If Anything I would just say to trudge through and then maybe start Coven at the same time to make it a lil easier

[member=34]shizuka[/member] remind me to hit him with my character Noble who has the fc of a AHS Hotel character

[B][I]the twit's back in black
[member=50]THES[/member] I mean he should have sense knocked into him tbh,,,,,,
"Don't go around saying stuff like that dude jfc"
"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )"

I cried at the end of episode 6 oops

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
Track
[Image: d82c80112e3a58d69da42567a05d272f.gif]

[i]knock a little more then sense into him. look at them boxers

Tate: "mmmm can u not~"
Noble: side eyes you're prettier when you don't talk

[align=center][div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify; color: black; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 7.5pt; line-height: 10px;"]GET A ROOM
THIS CHAT JUST GOT VERY GAY

[align=center]
[b][i]you always see right through me
when i am lost and out of place
Tate: "I want to fuck you- I mean FUCK YOU"
Noble: "this is a verbal conversation"

g a y
Phantom baby
i'm very gay what did you expect

Noble: I'm open to both those options

Topic Options