omg ok 20 something pages later whats happening

[align=center]I DON'T SHINE IF YOU DON'T SHINE
BEFORE YOU GO CAN YOU READ MY MIND?

male-aligned genderfluid sweetheart
Absolutely nothing

Deus Vult
centurese honestly it's a lot of gay and screaming

[B][I]the twit's back in black
[sup]maybe less british monarchy but like, scottish or european sort of thing for the neutral monarchy? i also had a kind of idea for the ranks yesterday and a plot thing but it might be too complicated for it tbh

gay and screaming? sounds like steven universe

[member=16]Crywolf[/member] noice, i'd love to see what you can do with him!

[align=center]
[div style="border: 0px solid #9ebdce; width: 400px; height: 70px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/byc3kzF.png); background-position: left; background-size: 100%; background-position: top; text-align: left; font-family: georgia;"]

[align=center][glow=#cd8b9b,2,500]gallerynotesstorage[/glow]
[align=center][Image: tumblr_inline_nqezj49k6s1qi7awk_500.gif]
(01-22-2017, 03:25 AM)THES link Wrote:[quote author=trello link=topic=7.msg1378#msg1378 date=1485055522]
[quote author=crows link=topic=7.msg1371#msg1371 date=1485055370]
i am a gay space
[/quote]

i am the gay space
[/quote]
I am a spay gace

Uhhhh I'm rlly rlly rlly bad at names rip I'm sorry ;-;

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
[sup]dammit why am i always the last post of the page nobody sees my replies rip[/sup]

[align=center]
[div style="border: 0px solid #9ebdce; width: 400px; height: 70px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/byc3kzF.png); background-position: left; background-size: 100%; background-position: top; text-align: left; font-family: georgia;"]

oh good I love being gay and screaming

imGAY FOR MY BES TFRIEND

[align=center]I DON'T SHINE IF YOU DON'T SHINE
BEFORE YOU GO CAN YOU READ MY MIND?

male-aligned genderfluid sweetheart
[member=62]checkers[/member] /notices you and hugs you and gives you cookies

OMG [member=93]centurese[/member] ME TOOOOO

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
gays in space
cries from flashbacks of clexa

[align=center][color=black][size=13pt][b]track the bump boys
[sup][member=34]shizuka[/member] i think you missed my reply before too so, lmao

[align=center]

Topic Options