OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
sure [b]side eyes trello

[B][I]the twit's back in black
okay i'm gonna shower then rp the shit outta my leaders i promise
i read that as "rip the shit outta my leaders" and i was very confused by your motives Eskie

[B][I]the twit's back in black
(02-11-2017, 08:11 PM)trello link Wrote:*sweATS PROFUSELY*
i'm an angel, so innocent, so pure (;

[Image: tumblr_static_9sijc9yhlx4w8044ssocwcg8g_640_v2.png]
That image says otherwise
[Image: tumblr_static__640_v2.gif]

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
(02-11-2017, 08:24 PM)THES link Wrote:i read that as "rip the shit outta my leaders" and i was very confused by your motives Eskie
lmao same

[member=34]shizuka[/member] [member=50]THES[/member] wow i can't believe you guys ganged up to take away my innocence o: and it worked >.<
[Image: cure_by_pretty_kitty_luvs_u-dabt3qc.png]
whispers trello ilyyyy welcome to the dark side

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
[spoiler=rip innocent trello][Image: 543f9e8099031af661cf67895fd3e366.jpg][/spoiler]
How bout you shut your quiznack? I'm the pure one of this relationship
[Image: tumblr_inline_ob8mz7Se531s4h6p4_500.jpg]
[s]but that's rlly cute jfc

i keep making moodboards and they won't save ahh its so frustrating
I have a Pinterest board for klance but haven't added much yet lol

Topic Options