[Image: raw]

FUCKKK YEAHHH
I CAN FINALLY USE THISSSSS

[align=center]
DADDY TOLD US TO NEVER LISTEN TO THE ONES
[i]pointing nasty fingers and making fun — ・゚★ ☾
my internet went out for a bit so i missed like three pages rip

but then i found these

[spoiler=actual things keith will say][Image: a5UD66b.png][Image: QpjIXek.png][Image: AJih9pv.png][imghttp://i.imgur.com/6oFzcoq.png[/img][/spoiler]
more like 10000000x
aah that's okay dip! we'll still be glad to have you roleplaying in the less realistic parts of bb
,,,nevermind [member=28]crows[/member] beat me to it lmao

[member=65]trello[/member]; yesssssss

[align=center]
DADDY TOLD US TO NEVER LISTEN TO THE ONES
[i]pointing nasty fingers and making fun — ・゚★ ☾
i,,, was going to post something and then i forgot what i was gonna post

[spoiler=staff <33]tiddy - crows
me, an intellectual: breast - skullcrow
yo but linkin park defined the alternative music genre - aporia[/spoiler]
[sup] [member=92]thelittledipster[/member] hunger games rps kinda suck because there's always that one person that wants their characters to live to the end

[align=center]
[div style="border: 0px solid #9ebdce; width: 400px; height: 70px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/byc3kzF.png); background-position: left; background-size: 100%; background-position: top; text-align: left; font-family: georgia;"]

[align=center][glow=#cd8b9b,2,500]gallerynotesstorage[/glow]
[align=center][Image: tumblr_inline_nqezj49k6s1qi7awk_500.gif]
Sanic is taking over now

I will never get over that gif [member=28]crows[/member]

[member=50]THES[/member] i have google up I will look for more

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
Wolfiieieee!!

I prefer realistic humans tbh I feel more of a connection despite it being literally just an example you use has
[member=45]chihiro[/member]
Psh yeah, I'm bringing back Yuri. I roleplay everywhere for so long I don't think I could roleplay much else. JK But I'm still going to be playing him. I suppose in the main game as a cat or whatever since the realistic human roleplay is not compatible with his character. rip
Hey Anna, I hope you're doing good?? c:

Yaaaasssss, I love Yuri so much, so I'm happy to know that you're bringing him over, Dipster!!

[align=center][div style="width: 450px; text-align: center; font-family: georgia; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 115%; color: #000"][i]do not speak to me, for my ears bleeds from the ringing of betrayal
Topic Options