OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
[member=45]chihiro[/member] idk how lol

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
we are hedgehogs
(01-22-2017, 02:35 AM)fangs link Wrote:we are hedgehogs
*dabs*

[align=center][div style="width: 450px; text-align: center; font-family: georgia; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 115%; color: #000"][i]do not speak to me, for my ears bleeds from the ringing of betrayal
(01-22-2017, 02:36 AM)Crywolf link Wrote:[quote author=fangs link=topic=7.msg1244#msg1244 date=1485052545]
we are hedgehogs
*dabs*
[/quote]
Excuse you
I'm a hedgehorg

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
[member=34]shizuka[/member]; go to look and layout
and then scroll down to check the box that disables it ^^
also,,

(01-22-2017, 02:32 AM)thelittledipster link Wrote:Is it going to be super realistic humans or can a bring my anime boys and girls?
i'd like to know about this as well!

[align=center]
DADDY TOLD US TO NEVER LISTEN TO THE ONES
[i]pointing nasty fingers and making fun — ・゚★ ☾
(01-22-2017, 02:31 AM)anna link Wrote:Yoyo is there any kinda date when we can start posting also how will we decide who's rank is for who in the clans if that makes sense?
(01-22-2017, 02:34 AM)fangs link Wrote:Yes! It's basically the main game for humans! And it's all realistic, the guide on how to play can be found here!

& [member=55]anna[/member] we are aiming to get you guys able to rp asap, however we are having troubles with subaccounts and some guides are still unfinished. If you read the guides, there are already leaders for most of the clans and promotions/demotions will be just like how they'd normally work!
[member=6]fangs[/member]
Thanks! Omg that is pretty awesome. I am totally joining that once this is all set up. Big Grin
Probably will mainly be there even. I like roleplaying humans much more than feral animals.
[member=6]fangs[/member]; sorry!! missed your post from all the hedgehogs rip

[member=92]thelittledipster[/member]; dippp are you bringing back yuri???

[align=center]
DADDY TOLD US TO NEVER LISTEN TO THE ONES
[i]pointing nasty fingers and making fun — ・゚★ ☾
Sweet thank you guys c:

I'm so hyped aaahhhhhhhhhh woot
And the humans I'd asbolutelt adore lordie
Topic Options