OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
double qts in that photo
what a deal
wIN K WoNK

but crows schultz is so adorable bless

[align=center]
・゚✧ SIPPIN' TROPICANA IN A COCONUT CABANA, FLOATING ON FLAMINGOS, SMOKIN' ALL THE MANGOES. HOTTER THAN MOJAVA, SWEETER THAN AGAVE, WE JUST TRYNA' STAY COOL, HOVERBOARDING IN A CALAMANSI WAVEPOOL —————-
[color=red]as part of bearbones, you have been vored
(02-03-2017, 05:32 PM)deer link Wrote:double qts in that photo
what a deal
wIN K WoNK

LITERALLY EVERYONE I KNOW HAS CUTE ANIMALS IN THEIR LIFE AND IM LIKE??? i don't ,,, ;v;
(02-03-2017, 05:51 PM)trello link Wrote:[quote author=deer link=topic=7.msg10533#msg10533 date=1486143123]
double qts in that photo
what a deal
wIN K WoNK

LITERALLY EVERYONE I KNOW HAS CUTE ANIMALS IN THEIR LIFE AND IM LIKE??? i don't ,,, ;v;
[/quote]

[spoiler=staff <33]tiddy - crows
me, an intellectual: breast - skullcrow
yo but linkin park defined the alternative music genre - aporia[/spoiler]
slides in here
if u guys wanna plot w any of my characters c:
http://www.bearbonesrp.com/index.php/top...ml#msg2848
SCREAMS I COME BACK FROM SCHOOL TO THIS NEW-ISH LAYOUT WH A T HAPPENED IM CONFUZZLED

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
points to the news header
how do people get muse
i need to know this trick
bc
i need muse

also
also
how the fuck do people make coffee like i can barely handle making toast

[align=center]
・゚✧ SIPPIN' TROPICANA IN A COCONUT CABANA, FLOATING ON FLAMINGOS, SMOKIN' ALL THE MANGOES. HOTTER THAN MOJAVA, SWEETER THAN AGAVE, WE JUST TRYNA' STAY COOL, HOVERBOARDING IN A CALAMANSI WAVEPOOL —————-
(02-03-2017, 12:25 AM)phantomatics link Wrote:blackfish is about the ocras at seaworld and all the horrible things that have happened because of the way the orcas were treated there!!! if you want a sad documentary then blackfish is it! or march of the penguins.
My mom took me to March of the Penguins and I fell asleep
I was really little tho

[align=center]
I wanna be your happiness I wanna be your common sense pain Wrap your head in a [glow=#684460,2,300]picket fence[/glow] Rebuild after the hurricane [abbr=this user is trailhead's miss american pye — aporia has tip toed in here, peed on all your things, and then deathdropped through the floor into hell — you've been poked by fangs — crows cleaned up apoira's pee and threw chocolate at you — joey baked you yummy cookies — firebird is definitely building a nest here — you have been bitten by a wild eskie (but w love though) — skullcrow has built u a pillow fort — vid sat on your head for about ten seconds before flying away — rev loves you — hoot hoot — you are my wife / you're my wife / boogie woogie woogie — hoot tried making a nest but got burnt zoinks — darwin gave you a kees — joey loves you <3]![/abbr]
Ah, yeah I read that immediately after I posted that rip
[member=2]Eskie[/member]
I was just like confused because I get confuzzled easily oops

[member=81]deer[/member] I haven't had coffee in 1000000 years

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
[member=34]shizuka[/member]
tbh same. my mom said that she'll make me some
that was hours ago
she's at work now
c':
imma die if i don't get coffee guys

also finally drawing on my tablet again and making new art for those who requested a thousand years ago bc the art i had was shit
but now drawing skills is shit why
fullbodies more like ewbodies amirite

[align=center]
Topic Options