OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
[member=5]deacon[/member] is gay
I don't want to see rogue one I think I'm the only one who wasn't hyped oops

I love Pidge
I will scream it at the top of my lungs
I just want to scream about klance and
BUT I LOVE PIDGE
I want to make a Pidge

Also is it even possible for Lance to be a serval is that allowed do I have to buy smth from the shop in order to do that o.o

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
  k2 was fabulous honestly
  one of the best parts of the movie

honestly I think R1 was okay
  it just had a lot to live up to as a Star Wars movie, and didn't really hit the mark

[font=trebuchet ms]some individual

hey hey
joey loves you <3
[member=90]teeth[/member]
(01-22-2017, 12:30 AM)teeth link Wrote:tracking + figuring out how to use fancyposts correctly rip
hey teeth!! the fancyposts are really easy to convert, instead of [ fancypost bgcolor=color; codes;][ /fancypost]
it's [ div style=" codes;"][ /div ]
two hours ago i was on page 33- did i miss anything? so sorry- i went out to see a movie with family!

nevertheless, welcome, everyone!! it looks like we gained about 10+ members in the time i was gone! we're growing so quickly; we're working hard to make sure you can roleplay soon.

there's an issue with sub accounts- it looks like they might not be installed here. we're looking for solutions, but via every smf site we talk to, sub accounts have wrecked the coding and completely have been a pain and only create a many errors. we're trying to find something similar to subaccounts, but it's a struggle so far.
[sup]sup my dudes?[/sup]

[align=center]
[b][i]you always see right through me
when i am lost and out of place
(01-22-2017, 12:33 AM)crows link Wrote:bitch so r u
bitch you are more
  don't worry Eskie, take your time- we can be patient ^^
  you didn't miss much

[font=trebuchet ms]some individual

hey hey
joey loves you <3
(01-22-2017, 12:33 AM)Asuka. link Wrote:but i mean, it is just pandering and franchise expansion i think?

[size=8pt]pretty much lmao
which is kind of sad

[member=34]shizuka[/member]; PIDGE OMG I LOVE THEM SO MUCH
THEY'RE SO JKFDA;LKA JUST YES

and as for the question about the serval, i'm not sure. i pmed fangs about so hopefully i'll get an answer soon.

hello phantomatics!! welcome to dabetterff™

[member=2]Eskie[/member]; dittoing verdi! take your time man~

[align=center]
DADDY TOLD US TO NEVER LISTEN TO THE ONES
[i]pointing nasty fingers and making fun — ・゚★ ☾
[sub]i was never a fan of star wars so i have no idea what u guys r talkin abt oops
i cant wait to bring my genji here bc fuck i sure do love me some genji shimada....................................[/sub]

[Image: ?bWDcQ=party.png]
Topic Options