OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
ahhhreshlk ;_; that's so kind of you to say :0; it makes me happy hehe c:

as for my school pe classes, there are so many options ;_; and it's kind of stressful
but i originally chose yoga because i thought it would be easier but good god is it intense :') and i'm so glad it is. it's really exhausting but SO worth it in the end :'))
yoga is sOO freaking intense i never realized how insane it could be

i like the child's pose and the part where you lay down for a long time and meditate

basically i like sleeping

weeeeeelcome welcome doe tho (rhyming lmaooo), i'm crows and im glad to see you here, and i hope i see you around! <3

[align=center][align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: center; font-size: 9pt; line-height:13px;"]
yoga is so intense and i love it :')
and who doesn't like sleeping ?? sleeping is so nice :0

wonderful rhyming by the way lol

and i hope to see you around as well~ <3
hey yall.............................
so friday night i May or May Not have told the guy i like that i liked him
and he possibly said "i understand"
which i might've taken as a no
but there's a chance he liked my instagram post which talked about how everyone is deserving of love (follow me @lucis.jpg)
perhaps i am now questioning my existance

[div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=50px; bordercolor=; width:px; text-align:justify; font-size: 10pt; color: #677170; line-height: 125%; letter-spacing: -.5px"][font=timesnewroman]"it's like this train,"
― it can't run anywhere except where its rails take it.
screams

uhh good luck that's terrifying hsfdfhih

[align=center][align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: center; font-size: 9pt; line-height:13px;"]
i hate it,
he sits next to me in two of the three classes i have with him every day so i'm looking forward to that

[div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=50px; bordercolor=; width:px; text-align:justify; font-size: 10pt; color: #677170; line-height: 125%; letter-spacing: -.5px"][font=timesnewroman]"it's like this train,"
― it can't run anywhere except where its rails take it.
screams uhhhhhh

good luck tbh if he doesnt like you back it doesnt matter, love is a chemical response and i'd be sad if he didn't see how cool and nice you are

good luck :0
i hope things go welllllll

and honestly i barely know you but you seem pretty goshdarned cool so anyone to turn you down is definitely out of their m i n d
yoo good luck my dude!
SOBBIGN BC OF THIS ONE POST "大家好,给大家介绍一下,这是我女朋友@关晓彤 ​​​​"
how do i recover my basic functions asdfghjklsajkashdsskhdls jksdj im so s h o o k

How long has it been? Hope I'm not dreaming, looking good too aren't you? It's time to unwind. Eager to catch your smile — ain't shown it in a while, so set free the mind!

Don't need no words, we'll dance the night away together. Passing hours, embrace the feeling forever. It's all ours till the sunrise signals closure, come on, don't be shy now. Won't you take my hand?
Topic Options