OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
MY PROFILE MAKES ME WANT TO SCREAM SO DAMN FUCKING LOUD I LOGE MY PROFILE SO MUCH I LOVE THAT SONG IT IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE TOO. WHEN I HEAR IT I LOSE MY SHIT AND JUST SCREAM ALONG IT GETS ME SO DAMN FUCKING HYPED

THIS IS WHY I PREFER KPOP OVER WESTERN ARTISTS TBH DESPITE LIKING TO LISTEN TO SOMEWHAT EDGY MUSIC
I mean fob, Halsey, p!atd, john Mayer uhh
But kpop is more preferred atm anyway so

I want to make a Jackson wang or bambam character
Or gdragon
:'^)

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
did we say kpop??? did we say gd??? [i]hey

You're out of your mind, you've lost control. I'm gonna take back what's mine—you'll never have my soul; this time you have really stepped across the line.

Thieves in a palace—filled with tales and lies. We've got to stake it, burn it out! We'll expose the malice that you chose to hide—it's just a break-in to break out.
UR PROFILE ALSO MAKES ME WANT TO LOSE IT ASDFGHJKL
AND THE DANCE FOR IT,,,, IT'S SO ICONIC LMAO I LOVE IT EVERYBODY KNOWS HOW BC THE MOVES ARE FAIRLY SIMPLE

SAME
tho i always preferred kpop/jpop &jrock/mandopop over western music tbh,,,, western music doesn't do it for me,,, i'm not (as someone who isn't caucasian or black...i can't even name one famous east asian singer in america or britain smh), really represented in the industry and i rly can't connect with most of their songs so i,,, feel nothing tbh,,, that and though i grew up here, my parents still raised me as other parents would in china/japan/south korea/philippines/singapore, so i feel more connected to all the cultural references and the double standards and issues for people over in those societies (bc those standards are what my parents hold me to since they grew up there, not here) i hear them all sing about in eastern music nowadays,,,, that and it's nice to hear ppl sing songs in languages ur used to hearing more often bc the majority of ur friends speak those language. english isn't even my first language ahaha i'm p confident in my spelling but my grammar is just,,, sometimes when i talk i have things backwards or in the wrong order asdfghjkl,,, it's usually ok when i write tho since i can go back and fix things, but once i say smth,,,i can't really take it back) ^^;

hECK IF U MAKE A BAMBAM I'LL MAKE A JACKSON AND THEY CAN BE EXTRA TOGETHER
AND ANNIKA'S ALREADY MAKING YUGYEOM, GOT7'S MAKNAE,,, [s]and ofc he's gonna go looking for kook in shadowclan when i finally make the damn joining thread bc those two are bowling buddies / bffs in general,,, evil maknae duo

oH BRI UR ALIVE

How long has it been? Hope I'm not dreaming, looking good too aren't you? It's time to unwind. Eager to catch your smile — ain't shown it in a while, so set free the mind!

Don't need no words, we'll dance the night away together. Passing hours, embrace the feeling forever. It's all ours till the sunrise signals closure, come on, don't be shy now. Won't you take my hand?
WAIT WAIT HOLDUP NOW I WANNA MAKE A JAEBUM,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

You're out of your mind, you've lost control. I'm gonna take back what's mine—you'll never have my soul; this time you have really stepped across the line.

Thieves in a palace—filled with tales and lies. We've got to stake it, burn it out! We'll expose the malice that you chose to hide—it's just a break-in to break out.
THEN MAKE jackson's "daddy" A JAEBUM,,,,,

How long has it been? Hope I'm not dreaming, looking good too aren't you? It's time to unwind. Eager to catch your smile — ain't shown it in a while, so set free the mind!

Don't need no words, we'll dance the night away together. Passing hours, embrace the feeling forever. It's all ours till the sunrise signals closure, come on, don't be shy now. Won't you take my hand?
ijfkdlsDSEKFIDKNS i love jaebum hes so,,,lowkey soft ND PRECIOUS

OH SHIT WAIT IT IS DAMN
NOW I WANNA TRY TO LEARN IT I NEVER tHOUGHT ABOUT TI DAMNNN

i rlly like kpop more bc a lot of songs.... aren't about a girl's ass or some shit

FUCK IT IM MAKING BAMBAM
THEY NEED TO BE EXTRA
dabdab
can they have extra af matching profiles

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
(05-06-2017, 03:26 PM)blue sargent link Wrote:it was my wall hangings and i'm super made 'cause some of those were uber important and i would very much not like those to be thrown out. everything else could be tossed but i want those back so i emailed my ra and now i am just praying for the best :')

I hope you can get it back! ;~;

most of the stuff you guys are discussing is gibberish to me haha
i just listen to anime music and like
sekai no owari idk

[align=center]
[div style="border: 0px solid #9ebdce; width: 400px; height: 70px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/byc3kzF.png); background-position: left; background-size: 100%; background-position: top; text-align: left; font-family: georgia;"]

[align=center][glow=#cd8b9b,2,500]gallerynotesstorage[/glow]
[align=center][Image: tumblr_inline_nqezj49k6s1qi7awk_500.gif]
yES "BAMBAM AKA DABDAB" HE EVEN SAID IT HIMSELF AND PPL STARTED YELLIGN

INSTEAD: "FAMOUS BOY GROUP DROPS FEMALE EMPOWERMENT SINGLE" <-- 21ST CENTURY GIRLS,,, BEING ABT THE DOUBLE STANDARDS GIRLS ARE FORCED TO LIVE BY AND CONFORM TOO AND HOW THEY SHOULDN'T LISTEN TO THE BS PEOPLE TELL THEM LIKE YES THANK YOU THATS EXACTLY WHAT SOME PPL NEEDED TO HEAR NOT THAT GUYS LIKE THEIR HUGE ASSES

OHHH TRU
ALL THE PROFILES,, ,THE THEME SHOULD BE "SHIT GOT7 SAYS" OH MY GOD THEY SAY SO MUCH,,,,, WANG JACKSON HAS NO FILTER I STG IT'S SO FUNNY LIKE "OMG THIS LINE IS LIKE MY LEG IT'S TOO SHORT" AND "SHE ATTACKED ME WITH MY INFERIORITY COMPLEX" AND "I AM CALLING JB-HYUNG 'DADDY' NOW"

oh!! ofc we listen to anime songs too !!!! my cousin's actually sung openings for a few animes!!! so she had me listen,,,,, guys im still waiting for violet evergarden to air kyoani needs to give me a release date asdfghjkl,,, also waiting for bsd ova and im catching up on shingeki no kyojin for my other cousin,,,, speaking of snk i bet bts is watching the second season as soon as they can catch a break from their world tour lmao

speaking of release dates... kimi no na wa dvd release when please

[align=center]
[div style="border: 0px solid #9ebdce; width: 400px; height: 70px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/byc3kzF.png); background-position: left; background-size: 100%; background-position: top; text-align: left; font-family: georgia;"]

[align=center][glow=#cd8b9b,2,500]gallerynotesstorage[/glow]
[align=center][Image: tumblr_inline_nqezj49k6s1qi7awk_500.gif]
Topic Options