[/table]
ye ye~

the next day, they were at 5-0 head quarters, danny in his office. it had been a ‘job’ day at school, where kids got to go to someone’s work and study them. of course, grace had chosen her dad and uncles/aunts (everyone at five 0 is called uncle or aunt by grace). so, she was happily chattering with kathy (technically steve’s gf in the show but not here), when danny got some work done.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Steve had been off getting coffee, so when he came back and saw Grace there, he grinned. He said cheerfully, ruffling the girl's hair and moving over to Danny's side, "Hey kiddo! What's going on?"

[table]
[/table]
danny looked up when he heard steven and chuckled. “it’s job day at school, so i brought her here. plus, she gave me the puppy dog eyes.” he said. grace smiled and nodded. “hey, uncle steve~”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Steve smiled and said, sitting down on the nearby desk and chuckling, "Puppy dog eyes, eh? Nice job with those, Grace."

[table]
[/table]
grace giggled and nodded. “they never fail!” she said brightly and danny rolled his eyes, taking his wallet out. “go get yourself something from the vending machine.. and bring me a coffee, please?” he said. she hummed and kissed his cheek. “alright danno~” which she calls him instead of dad/daddy, etcshe said and spring up, bouncing from his little office space (they all had their own offices, though the inner walls were just windows). danny hummed. “why are you so happy today, huh~?” he teased steve, tugging him to kiss his cheek.

[align=center]
Steve smiled and chuckled as the other kissed him on the cheek. Kissing him on the temple and running his fingers through the other's hair, he said softly, "I think I'm just happy cause of you. I mean, last night was pretty great, so I'm in a good mood~"

[table]
[/table]
he hummed. “well i’m glad you’re not all grumpy~” he said and nuzzled his hand gently.

[align=center]
He smiled and said, pulling the other in for a soft kiss on the lips, "I'm glad too~ And hey, I'm not that grumpy all the time~"

[table]
[/table]
SO QUIET DOWN / p
he nuzzled his chest and closed his eyes, humming as he drifted off.

[align=center]
( skip? You'll have to start~ )

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake