[/table]
they nodded and moved to start working.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Eddie smiled and hummed, moving to help out. He went over to Virgil and gently kissed him on the cheek, saying softly, "I'll entertain the kids, you get some work done, alright?"

[table]
[/table]
he sighed and smiled weakly. “thank you.. go make sure that carson isn’t setting anthills on fire, please?”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Eddie blinked and frowned, saying with a concerned look, "He's been doing that...? Uhm, alright..." He then quickly moved outside, looking around for Carson.

[table]
[/table]
carson wasn’t setting anthills on fire, thankfully, but trying to dig under the fence, now covered in dirt.

[align=center]
Frowning, the small male moved over and crouched down, saying softly, "Carson...? What are you doing?"

[table]
[/table]
carson looked up. “the neighbours dog keeps getting into the yard so i’m making the hole deeper so he gets stuck.” he stated. “we can never catch him in action.”

[align=center]
Eyes widening, Eddie squeaked, "Oh no, don't make him get caught! The poor thing will panic..."

[table]
[/table]
HAD CONVERSATIONS WITH THE CLOUDS, THE DOGS, THE DEAD / P
lauren scowled and glared at the child before huffing. “i’m sorry.” he muttered. virgil frowned. “you boys clean up.” he said. “i have work i still need to do..”

[align=center]
Eddie glanced at Virgil before turning to the children and saying with a soft smile, "If we clean up without any problems, I'll stay and play any game you kids want, alright? As long as it's not too loud that it disturbs Daddy."

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options