[/table]
he nodded. “yes, i would.” be stated.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
He said softly, sighing, "Alright, I will take you to one of them tomorrow." He then turned to head for his own quarters, rolling his shoulders.

[table]
[/table]
he nodded. “well.. thank you.” he stayed and then moved back into his room. “good night.”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Arc blinked and paused, hesitating for a moment before saying softly, "Goodnight."

[table]
[/table]
he closed the door and sighed, moving to brush a tangle from his hair with his fingers “this may work out.. eventually.” he stayed and moved off to bed.

[align=center]
Arc sighed as well and moved off to head to his room, undressing and laying down. Before long, he was asleep, trying to forget who he would be marrying.

[table]
[/table]
skip to morning?? or when he has proper clothing at least??

[align=center]
/ye ye

[table]
[/table]
ALL THE WAY HOME I'LL BE WARM / private
he nodded. “by the way.. you wouldn’t happen to know if any clothes makers in this town, woudyou..?”

[align=center]
He blinked and said, tilting his head curiously, "I know of several good ones... I'm assuming you want some more... Appropriate clothes made."

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options