OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
I just want it to be may,,, I'll be 14
Asdfghjkl hURRY

My irl friend's birthday is May 14th but what's funny is this year it's on Mother's Day XD

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
eggs are cracking my friend,

also [member=34]shizuka[/member] i can not believe your signature,,,i have never said that ever ever ever

You're out of your mind, you've lost control. I'm gonna take back what's mine—you'll never have my soul; this time you have really stepped across the line.

Thieves in a palace—filled with tales and lies. We've got to stake it, burn it out! We'll expose the malice that you chose to hide—it's just a break-in to break out.
pics or it didn't happen

[align=center]
[b][i]you always see right through me
when i am lost and out of place
[member=30]phantomatics[/member] I can't get a picture though because the message is so far gone it'd take me years to find it
BUT SELI CAN BACK ME UP ON THIS,,, when she gets on

[member=525]ita-hime[/member] I say bS TO UR LIES

[member=54]Asuka[/member] I just need more sleep and coffee tbh,,,
/hugs

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
>: ( who is ita-hime whats a jimin

You're out of your mind, you've lost control. I'm gonna take back what's mine—you'll never have my soul; this time you have really stepped across the line.

Thieves in a palace—filled with tales and lies. We've got to stake it, burn it out! We'll expose the malice that you chose to hide—it's just a break-in to break out.
[member=525]ita-hime[/member] YO ASSHAT I FOUND IT FINALLY I WAS SCROLLING FOR AGES BUT I FINALLY GOT TO IT AND NOW YOU'RE EXPOSED
[img width=230]http://i.imgur.com/bDkdPud.jpg[/img]
[b][i]/DROPS MIC AND WALKS OFF

SCREAM GO TO BED LET ME LIVE

i lov my icon

edit;; IM NOT A FURRY

(03-09-2017, 02:14 AM)crows link Wrote:[quote author=seliane. link=topic=7.msg24528#msg24528 date=1489024973]
may 2nd <33

fDHDK MY SISTER'S BIRTHDAY IS THAT DAY Wow you're my sister
[/quote]

yELLS RLY OMGGG

i also share my birthday with GOT7's Bambam tho,,,,, and another friend,,, so i gotta greet them happy birthday too every time may 2nd comes around aaaaaaaaa

i think my old english teacher has my birthday too,,, and one of my favourite authors,, and my favourite fictional chars lmao a lot of ppl i know,,, idk what's with all these coincidences thooo

//waves @ asuka-senpai <333

yes, ita was talking abt jimin's of wtate personality
bc it's very different from his onstage personality,,,,,he has a clone, apparently

and yes ita is a furry. uses the :3c and "nya" all the time. i have evidence.

How long has it been? Hope I'm not dreaming, looking good too aren't you? It's time to unwind. Eager to catch your smile — ain't shown it in a while, so set free the mind!

Don't need no words, we'll dance the night away together. Passing hours, embrace the feeling forever. It's all ours till the sunrise signals closure, come on, don't be shy now. Won't you take my hand?
I don't share my birthday (nov 17) with many things, the only person I share my birthday with is Kotaro Uchikochi who is the director and head writer for one of my favourite video game series, Zero Escape, and one of my favourite Anime, Punchline!

but he's crazy so that's cool.

[align=center]
[div style="border: 0px solid #9ebdce; width: 400px; height: 70px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/byc3kzF.png); background-position: left; background-size: 100%; background-position: top; text-align: left; font-family: georgia;"]

[align=center][glow=#cd8b9b,2,500]gallerynotesstorage[/glow]
[align=center][Image: tumblr_inline_nqezj49k6s1qi7awk_500.gif]
i share my birthday with snoop dogg
Topic Options