OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
Whispers does rabb.it have an app because I tried it on chromebook one time and I couldn't see the video rippp

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
Yes yes it does

[B][I]the twit's back in black
oh thes what happened w ahs??
[member=62]checkers[/member] wOW that just kept getting worse, i'm sorry :c at least the movie was probably a feelgood cry?? i haven't seen it yet but it /is/ disney so i would hope :0
i've been pretty good?? those air documentaries have made me extremely interested in working as an atc, but working in a tracon would also be really cool- i've got a personal tour at the tower coming up soon and i'm really excited about it, especially since i don't need super amazing grades to get that sort of job so it's reassuring to know i still have hope xD

[member=75]inny[/member] yikes, i'm sorry to hear that
generally when i'm stressing really bad i drink some hot chocolate and play a relaxing game, but that's pretty specific so i don't know if it would work for you but!! it might be worth trying?

[align=center][Image: BwAYk]
as part of bearbones, you have been vored
[member=50]THES[/member] okay good lol then it's a date
/hugs you
edit;; i downloaded the app now c;

SCREAMS WAIT I DIDNT KNOW SOMEONE MENTIONED MOANA OKAY BUT I CRIED TOO
but only because the grandmother reminded my dad and i of my grandmother who had passed away 2 years ago. we both cried tbh not just me. it's a rlly good movie and i love the music and it was also v beautiful. it's probably gonna be one of my faves for a while

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
i just generally cry at disney movies, usually in happy bits too

sorry about your grandmother, [member=34]shizuka[/member] </3

[align=center]
[div style="border: 0px solid #9ebdce; width: 400px; height: 70px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/byc3kzF.png); background-position: left; background-size: 100%; background-position: top; text-align: left; font-family: georgia;"]

[align=center][glow=#cd8b9b,2,500]gallerynotesstorage[/glow]
[align=center][Image: tumblr_inline_nqezj49k6s1qi7awk_500.gif]
/gently hugs [member=62]checkers[/member] I'm just glad she's in a better place. I remember the happy memories I had with her and I don't feel sad.<33

Ah, anyway Uhhh
Disney movies don't make me cry?? Pixar's Toy Story 3 fucked me up tho kind of when I saw it in the theater with my mom.,, I teared up when andy was playing with the toys one last time and then left them but my mom cried because he looked like my brother who was about to leave for college soon at that time(he's in college rn cSmile

most movies kinda make me cry, not just disney,, i'm a wuss

[align=center]
[div style="border: 0px solid #9ebdce; width: 400px; height: 70px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/byc3kzF.png); background-position: left; background-size: 100%; background-position: top; text-align: left; font-family: georgia;"]

[align=center][glow=#cd8b9b,2,500]gallerynotesstorage[/glow]
[align=center][Image: tumblr_inline_nqezj49k6s1qi7awk_500.gif]
Lmao rip

CRYING WHAT IS THIS DISNEY CHANNEL MOVIE
I DIDNT SEE THE COMMERCIAL FOR THIS MOVIE THERE WAS NOTHING ABOUT IT ON TV
ITS CALLED PUP STAR AND ITS BASICALLY ABOUT A PUPPY?? IDFK?? AND IT SINGS AND GOES ON A SINGING COMPETITION SHOW LIKE THE VOICE OR X FACTOR OR WAHGEVER AND SINGS AND
LIKE IN THE VOICE THE JUDGES CLICK A FUCKING BUTTON TO SAY IF THEY LIKE THE SINGER
[i]BUT THE NAMES OF THESE JUDGES/DOGS ARE FUCKING HILARIOUS
SIMON GROWL, LADY PAW PAW, BLAKE SHELTIE
AND THIS OTHER ONE IDEK IM LAUGHING SO HARD RN

(02-18-2017, 12:24 AM)Eskie link Wrote:oh thes what happened w ahs??
[member=2]Eskie[/member]  I'm making codes for each season and the season seven is suppose to be about the elections ;-;

[member=34]shizuka[/member]
I'm always up for American Horror Story just Skype me when you want to

[B][I]the twit's back in black
Topic Options