[/table]
he chuckled softly. “i guess that’s true, considering how many languages you speak..” he mumbled, letting the other kiss him as much as he wanted.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Smiling, he opened his eyes and laughed, moving to kiss Danny on the lips slowly, "Yeah, see? I'm smart and I know lots of stuff~"

[table]
[/table]
he kissed back and smiled against his lips gently, humming. “still a dumbass, though~..”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Rolling his eyes, Steve moved to lick the other on the cheek to tease him, "Oh, shut up and go to sleep~"

[table]
[/table]
he laughed softly and pushed his face away. “steven!” he scolded playfully.

[align=center]
He laughed happily and said, smirking as he rested back against the pillows, "Don't call me a dumbass~!"

[table]
[/table]
he smiled slightky and moved to kiss him gently before humming. “night~”

[align=center]
Kissing back, he chuckled and nodded, saying softly as he snuggled the other, "Goodnight~"

[table]
[/table]
SO QUIET DOWN / p
he hummed and closed his eyes. “you prove yourself wrong on the daily.” he chuckled.

[align=center]
He closed his eyes as well, continuing his kissing on the other's neck and shoulders, "That doesnt mean I don't know things, it just means I'm wrong about a lot of other things."

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options