YOU RAISE ME UP SO I CAN STAND ON MOUNTAINS / private
[align=center][div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify"]watching as the other moved in, he would turn to watch the surroundings. this place seemed completely deserted, which was odd. "where do you think everyone went?" he asked curiously.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
[align=center]
JETT JACKELL
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 11pt; text-align: justify;"]"Died." Jett deadpanned as he grabbed a can of beans, and momentarily excited, he found to his disappointment it had been opened and emptied. Scuffling further inside, he saw a blanket and carefully pulled it from where it was, finding a bunch of random useless trinkets scattered. "What do you think?"
[align=center][div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify"]where did he think they went? he took a moment to think, shifting his weight to his other foot and sighing thoughtfully. "gotta be aliens, man. If they died, there'd be bodies, or at least a few zoms, right?" he asked, slowly glancing around. "so unless they all just left without all their shit.. definitely aliens."

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]
JETT JACKELL
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 11pt; text-align: justify;"]Part of Jett wanted to laugh, but nowadays, he never knew what was possible. "Man, I hope in addition to flesh-eating humans we get aliens harvesting our somehow active bodies. That'd be hot." He joked. God, he hoped that didn't happen. He grunted and crawled back out from the tent, with a blanket in arms. "There wasn't anything but this and a bunch of useless shit." He stated, waving it around.
[align=center][div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify"]he laughed softly, smirking as he watched the other emerge from the tent. "hey, a blanket is good! that means it'll be warmer tonight!" he said and led him to a little shanty house made of multiple cardboard boxes that was practically falling apart.

[align=center]
[align=center]
JETT JACKELL
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 11pt; text-align: justify;"]With a peppy thumbs up, he tied the cape around his neck as to create the look of a cape, and he marched after Carlos. Staring at the house, he raised a brow and shuffled his hands into his pockets. "Yowch, this place is a dump." He grunted, shaking his head sadly. The people here were no more, for sure.
[align=center][div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify"]he nodded, handing jett the bat. "here, i'll go in." he stated, moving inside before the other could respond or protest. there was the sound of a pot hitting the ground and carlos swore, hissing. "fuckin-" he breathed, moving to look through a bag and pulling out what looked like a single pudding cup. his eyes lit up as he continued to search, but that was all he found. he slowly emerged, smirking wide and proud. "guess what i got." he stated, hiding the little pudding cup.

[align=center]
[align=center]
JETT JACKELL
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 11pt; text-align: justify;"]Before he knew it, he had a bat in his hand, and Carlos had disappeared inside. Sniffing indignantly, he tapped at the bat in his hand curiously before jumping at the sound. "You okay?" Jett asked, rather spooked. He was about to go in, but Carlos came out with a smirk, and he tried to move around the other to see what he was hiding. "What?" He asked with wide and curious eyes.
[align=center][div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify"]he turned his body each time the other tried to get a peek before pulling his arm from behind him and showing the chocolate pudding cup. "tada~" he said softly, handing it to the other male. "there's your sweet thing, sweet thing!" he teased.

[align=center]
[align=center]
JETT JACKELL
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 11pt; text-align: justify;"]With a probably exaggerated gasp, he stared at the chocolate pudding cup in adoration. Chocolate - chocolate! Turning slightly pink, especially at the teasing, he tried to give Carlos a big hug. "Oh- thank you! You - we'll share it, and - and it'll be delicious!" Bouncing on his toes in far too much enthusiasm, he grinned up at Carlos.
Topic Options