[/table]
he sighed and nodded, bandaging the last cut. “good.. now gimme a kiss.” he said softly.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
He blinked and nodded, giving Virgil a soft smile before moving to kiss him, winding his fingers into his husband's hair.

[table]
[/table]
he hummed, kissing jack gently. “mmm.. i love you..” he mumbled against his lips gently.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Blushing a bit, Eddie said softly back with a small smile, "I love you too..."

[table]
[/table]
he hummed and looked up when he heard angry screeching from one of the bedrooms. “boys!” he shouted.

[align=center]
Frowning, Eddie sighed and slipped his shirt back on, moving towards the bedrooms and saying softly, "Boys? What are you doing?"

[table]
[/table]
all of the kids started to try and talk at one, but sebastian, in the middle of all this, started to cry. he frowned and moved to pick up the toddler and frowned. “all of you be quite.@ he scolded. lauren’s scowled. “he broke my lamp!” he accused. “he’s justa. little kid, lauren. you don’t have to shout a him!” virgil snapped

[align=center]
Eddie made a soft noise and moved in front of Virgil, saying softly, "Love, snapping isn't going to help." He then turned to Lauren, he kneeled down and said softly, "Honey, Sebastian is just barely not a baby, he doesnt really know what he's doing. Yelling at him is just gonna make him cry, and not keep him from doing it again, alkright? We'll get you a new lamp. Can you apologize to your brother?"

[table]
[/table]
HAD CONVERSATIONS WITH THE CLOUDS, THE DOGS, THE DEAD / P
he frowned. “you’re not a teenager anymore, eddie. i’m not saying you have to stop reporting, just stop taking dangerous jobs. stay home a little more every once in a while.” he mumbled softly.

[align=center]
Eddie still seemed hesitant, and he looked down before saying very softly, "I guess I could do that..."

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options